I hate Macs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
mAV3 said:
lets be honest ... the mac fanboys only hate PC coz it runs Windows .... i dont know why theyare so insecure abt windows ....

You had posted something about 'They have finally accepted defeat'.

Let me tell you a story. Once there was a man, who believed in White supremacy. This man killed millions and millions of men, women and children. He kept them in concentration camps. He tortured them. He didn't give food to them for days.

The rest of the world stayed quiet. This man thought he had won the world, and that the world was there for his taking. When reality dawned upon him, he killed himself. He didn't have the courage to face reality, he didn't have the courage to stand up. Why, one may ask? Because this man had no conscience.

The guy was called Adolf Hitler.

Similarly, is it worth talking logic on an internet forum with people(mostly frustrated kids), who often take advantage of being 'anonymous'? I let them believe they've won, they've created history, they've changed the fortunes of millions.

In the real world, however, such people have no standing. :)

One can have his own opinion, but one can't have his own facts.

I would personally appreciate the person who points out that I've posted anything other than facts in my posts. :)

Last edited:
OP
blackpearl

blackpearl

The Devil
mAV3 said:
lets be honest ... the mac fanboys only hate PC coz it runs Windows .... i dont know why theyare so insecure abt windows ....

What the hell!! I was about to quote about the "out of ammo" thing, but when I clicked the "quote" button I found the post gone. LOL!! Why did you edit that mAV3?

mail2and said:
Not every one likes Minissha Lamba, but that doesn't mean she is not the most beautiful actress in the Hindi film industry.

Now that I agree!! She is beautiful. :)

Back to the topic: Mac might be good, Mac might be bad. What I don't like is zealotry. And dislike for a Macboy does make you dislike a mac.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
One thing for sure, Apple & Macboys always try to downplay Windows & Microsoft, yet they know they cannot survive without them

What office system is the most popular one on Mac = Microsoft office for Mac

Most popular Messaging client = MSN Messenger

It was arrogance of apple when they challenged he community to run Windows XP on Mactel, if u can, when Apple was shown the truth that Windows is so modular that it can also run anywhere, they had to support it via bootcamp, they know it's a way to attract customers.

The problem is not Mac hardware or the OS, it's there macboys attitude, arrogance & marketing methods, which makes anyone dislike them

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ya thr was adolf hitler then and today .... we hav steve jobs thinking the same way ... the world is his for taking he has won the world with making some ipod, iphone and a wierd machine called the mac .... and as u said i just hope the reality doesnt make him do wat hitler did
tht was coz i did not see this thread in its second page .... whr our good fren who is lives in a hallucination has arrived ... besides ya its true tht every 1 is out of ammo no real fights come up in the so called permitted thread

hey fatbeing .... we are humans wen allowed we wont wen forbidden we will :wink:

Last edited:

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mail2and said:
Similarly, is it worth talking logic on an internet forum with people(mostly frustrated kids), who often take advantage of being 'anonymous'? I let them believe they've won, they've created history, they've changed the fortunes of millions.

In the real world, however, such people have no standing. :)

Well said buddy! Sitting behind the safety of a computer screen and flaming and insulting someone who has different experience/opinions doesn't make one a winner.

gx_saurav said:
The problem is not Mac hardware or the OS, it's there macboys attitude, arrogance & marketing methods, which makes anyone dislike them

You hit the nail on the head on this one.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
mail2and said:
This shows how grossly misinformed you are. OS 9 was Apple's OS! LOL! However, I understand that you are prejudiced against the platform. So, I wouldn't reply to any of your claims. A quick search of your posts reveals everything. :) It's fine if you don't know about something- Even I know practically nothing about graphics cards, games etc. However, trying to comment on something that one does not know about, or about something that one has not experienced personally, is not considered prudent. However, I do realize that I am talking about conscience on a forum that attracts people from all strata of society.

Wht? OS 9 is not Apple's? :-D Now there you go! How much informed you are? And never bother to bring in Microwave OS9 here! When I mentioned OS 9, it is evident that it is Mac OS 9 considering the matter in context. Of course, unless you specificaly want to deviate and name someone that he doesn't have knowledge or you don't know yourself!

And pl. stop reading some ones cycology. :-D Andy, I am not prejudiced against Mac, but fed up of listening the same song from you guys.

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
kiran...man read my siggy....you will understand the truth:D

P.S. - No use in wasting time by arguing with Macboys. They are sitting ducks....they really need to see what the real world is & get a life.

Evryone knows how much is the knowledge of Macboys, they hardly know anything about computer, technology, networking, graphics or anything. They just believe what Apple tought them, they follow them blindly, all they know about is their Mac. Typical example is given below

andy said:
This shows how grossly misinformed you are. OS 9 was Apple's OS! LOL!

We Windows & Other OS users, we like to disect what we got :D, now don't tell me you can screw MacOS X the same way u can do in Linux or Windows. I mean, in Windows & Linux, we can littrally change anything by either applications or resource hacking (quite geeky). You cannot do so in Mac

Last edited:
OP
blackpearl

blackpearl

The Devil
gx_saurav said:

And thats what the article is exactly about.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
gx_saurav said:
We Windows & Other OS users, we like to disect what we got :D, now don't tell me you can screw MacOS X the same way u can do in Linux or Windows. I mean, in Windows & Linux, we can littrally change anything by either applications or resource hacking (quite geeky). You cannot do so in Mac

Again shows how misinformed you are. Mac OS X and Linux are quite similar to each other. What you can do in Linux, you can do is OS X, with the Terminal. Ask GNUrag about it. Oh, you will not, as old timers will know how you actually debated with GNU about it, and how he actually blew away all your fantasies.

In fact, I run GNUCash using XII :) You can also run GNOME, KDE on OS X.

Yes, very intelligent, indeed. I am impressed with the intelligence of the forum members here. However, I have stopped resorting to name calling. :)

As for resource hacking, I'd let you off with it, as you probably haven't use OS X enough to know about it. Go search on Google. :)

Your previous posts speak for yourself. It needs no explanation. :)

Apparently, quite a lot of people on this forum do not understand this.

It reminds me of a guy who abused Deep on his blog. Somehow, Deep reached him on phone, and that guy, who appeared so bold and angry on the net, turned out to be a damn squib.

To the people calling me names: Find me a post of mine, where I have not posted facts. If you do find them, please let me know about 'em. :)

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Aberforth said:
Sitting behind the safety of a computer screen and flaming and insulting someone who has different experience/opinions doesn't make one a winner.
... sitting in front of a computer screen and thinking its the best and has no flaws doesnt make it the best

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
mAV3 said:
... sitting in front of a computer screen and thinking its the best and has no flaws doesnt make it the best

I would love to meet the person who says that any platform is flawless. As long as it is made by made, it will have flaws.

As long as a man makes it, it can be broken. :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
andy said:
Again shows how misinformed you are. Mac OS X and Linux are quite similar to each other. What you can do in Linux, you can do is OS X, with the Terminal

:confused: isn't this again proving that MacOS is nothing original from Apple, but just another Unix/Linux clone, if that is so, they why are macboys so proud? I mean, they took CUPS, KHTML, SAMBA & don't know what else....what was the last thing Apple gave back to OSS community? nothing I guess. Even Quicktime technology is not available for Linux.

Wasen't it u who laughed , saying yourself OS 9 was not from Apple?

mav3 said:

Nailed at the perfect spot again :D

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
mail2and said:
Your previous posts speak for yourself. It needs no explanation. :)

If you think my few recent posts are prejudiced to Mac, then wht about yours? Yours is full of Mac Mac Mac only? Any other wor(l)d?

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
vimal_mehrotra said:
has someone here used both mac and windows?Only that guy can give a fair statement.

I have used Windows before. However, I was always a Linux guy before switching to OS X. In fact, I still am a linux guy! My disk's other partition was cross with me for forgetting to mention it!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
vimal said:
has someone here used both mac and windows?Only that guy can give a fair statement.

Problems with Apple & MacOS X

Arrogent users who act eliete

You are forced to use the Hardware you get, there are extremely limited upgrade options unlike PCs. You can only upgrade by Apple, which costs a lot, although they are just PCs

Not many popular apps are compatible & also got no alternative. No good PIM client if u need one, seamonkey is still infant

No games

Benifits of MacOS X

No Virus & spyware so far, cos nobady gives a ****

MacOS X does crashes, anyone who says it never crashes is sure lieing. Even linux crashes many time for various reasons like driver or app incompatibility, & they are both based on the same foundation of UNIX.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Kiran_tech_mania said:
If you think my few recent posts are prejudiced to Mac, then wht about yours? Yours is full of Mac Mac Mac only? Any other wor(l)d?

Oh, yes. Many worlds. Finance, Politics, Current Affairs. For meaningful debates, search for debates between me and Yamaraj. I love discussing stuff with people who know.

I am a normal person, with a computer. It's not a part of my life, it's just a machine that I use. I've got far more important things in life to do, than to worry about computers. :)

A couple of other very distinguished members have given up arguing with you, because of your posts. Would you want me to mention that?

goobimama

 Macboy
Originally Posted by vimal_mehrotra

I am constantly using windows and the mac. My PC config is given below, and I use it cause it happens to be the movie computer. It's got the speakers and the screen so I am forced to use it time to time (a lot of the time).

My iMac is a Core Duo 2Ghz with the usual stuff. And I also have an iBook as a laptop which I've used quite extensively.

I also manage about 10 PCs in the office. The usual networking, clearing out adware, viruses that get through. Shoving in RAM, checking why HDD is not booting up (loose cables, etc).

I had saved up cash since I was a little kid, and then after using the iBook for just a few months I realised that where my money was going. So I pissed it all away on my nice new iMac which I do not regret even for a day. I use it extensively for photoshop/dreamweaver. I do not use Microsoft Office for Mac, instead I choose to use Pages, a nice neat and clean app with just the stuff I need to use.

I have created presentations on Keynote which have blown away my audience (especially after my colleagues have finished with their drab and boring Powerpoint ones).

I have used the iBook for designing work when working at the film festival. Zero downtime, no crashes, and my God, no Viruses. The system admin there was constantly reformatting all the PCs and laptops around, but my iBook was chugging along nicely (and...downloading HD movies at 2mbps!)

I have used the PC for solitaire, found it to be boring, and used the version for the Mac dashboard instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom