I am planning to Buy xbox , plz help me

gurramajay

Right off the assembly line
I am planing to buy Xbox 360 , 250 gb , in singapore and this will be used in india. how can i use it in my LG 32LF20R FULL HD tv in india. will my xbox get with HDMI cable or i have to provide other alternative ways. plz help me out .i am planning to buy it tommorow .

gameranand

Living to Play
Well first of all Warranty would be a problem for you. Next thing is that if you don't get HDMI cable with the package then you can easily buy it from any local store, its a non issue really. I think that if you want to use the console in India then you should buy that in India.
Also next gen console is on the verge so the best option would be to wait for it. :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Also next gen console is on the verge so the best option would be to wait for it. :)

It'd be a tad bit costlier and current-gen consoles will become cheaper. It'll take atleast a year after the release of next-gen consoles for the devs. to get the hang of it. I'd go for it.

gameranand

Living to Play
It'd be a tad bit costlier and current-gen consoles will become cheaper. It'll take atleast a year after the release of next-gen consoles for the devs. to get the hang of it. I'd go for it.

But then the life of the console will be significantly low because of the next gen console. Not future proof at all.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I am planing to buy Xbox 360 , 250 gb , in singapore and this will be used in india. how can i use it in my LG 32LF20R FULL HD tv in india. will my xbox get with HDMI cable or i have to provide other alternative ways. plz help me out .i am planning to buy it tommorow .

You can buy the console from singapore if you are getting a good cheaper deal. Current xbox 360 slim has very low chance of failure and you can take risk.
Besides, there are always third party vendors to repair it. Consoles can be bought from abroad owing to their low failure rates. I had a ps1 bought from UK which lasted around 6 years. Warranty of consoles is only for a year and there's an extremely low chance of the 360 to get kaput within this period. You can take a risk here.

surajramnani2k8

Journeyman
Hi..Better get the console from India itself if you plan to use it in India..orelse there might be a few problems with games that you buy from India running on your console because of some kind of a region lock...Im not sure if its still the case with Xbox 360 slim but with an older xbox this was a problem

Sarath

iDota
Many people import their consoles, so if you are getting it at a very low price then it makes sense to import it. Go for it.

Consoles usually take 2 or more years to shine so no need to be a guinea pig for Sony / Microsoft by buying their new consoles. Also most games that release on PS4/Xbox720(?) will also release for the PS3 and Xbox360 because, games are usually in development for many years so they cater to the present audience too. So you wont miss out much for another 1 or 2 years on the Xbox360.

Top Bottom