HUMBLE BUNDLE !!!!! Get 8 Games for 4.80 dollars

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Has anyone purchased through google wallet?
If so how does it works? Do we first enter card details and transfer some money to GOogle wallet and then we will use it for buying through humble bumble website without again mentioning the card details? And what cards work on Google wallet?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
dumb origin downloads are resetting or i must say going backwards.
battlefield 3 close quarters has reset 4 times now, latest from 70% to 42%.
and now sims 3 from 3.4gb to 800mb :mad:

anyone else having such issues?

digit1191

In the zone
i have faced that issue before. But I was downloading in two computers simultaneously.

If you are downloading only in one, then i don't know why you are facing that prob.. !

And the CQ DLC is not free now right? I mean that E3 code, does it work?

Monk

Journeyman
Thanks man got sims3 aswell, how could i miss that ! :D
Is Close quarters free right now? If yes, how can i add it?

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
dumb origin downloads are resetting or i must say going backwards.
battlefield 3 close quarters has reset 4 times now, latest from 70% to 42%.
and now sims 3 from 3.4gb to 800mb :mad:

anyone else having such issues?
Yeah I have faced similar issue when resuming download but it fixes it self after few seconds. When resuming it was going 0% & size showing 42MB but it fixes that after few seconds. So technically downloads are not getting reset.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I already have Battlefield 3 Limited Edition.

What should I do with this Battlefield 3 key? Will I get anything special or more if I activate it?

digit1191

In the zone
I already have Battlefield 3 Limited Edition.

What should I do with this Battlefield 3 key? Will I get anything special or more if I activate it?

Haha I don't think you will get anything special. Give it to a friend of sell it after the sale is over :p

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
i have faced that issue before. But I was downloading in two computers simultaneously.

If you are downloading only in one, then i don't know why you are facing that prob.. !

And the CQ DLC is not free now right? I mean that E3 code, does it work?

close quarters was a promotion sometime back. dont remember :D :D

Yeah I have faced similar issue when resuming download but it fixes it self after few seconds. When resuming it was going 0% & size showing 42MB but it fixes that after few seconds. So technically downloads are not getting reset.

in my case its not happening like that :(

nikku_hot123

In the zone
Has anyone purchased through google wallet?
If so how does it works? Do we first enter card details and transfer some money to GOogle wallet and then we will use it for buying through humble bumble website without again mentioning the card details? And what cards work on Google wallet?

Yes i purchased withh Google wallet. I used my entropay credit card with Google wallet which i use for play store. It worked fine.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

This is the game which I first downloaded after getting the bundle. And I'm absolutely blank of what to do there?

Yeah after reading up I created 2 Sims and got a household. Now what?

Guess, I'll start of MGS4 or GOW3, it'll be much better :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
This is the game which I first downloaded after getting the bundle. And I'm absolutely blank of what to do there?

Yeah after reading up I created 2 Sims and got a household. Now what?

Guess, I'll start of MGS4 or GOW3, it'll be much better :p

Interact with other Sims. Gear up towards your sims personality(career,family, have a baby etc). And IIRC, you can play online with other Sims. :D

kartikoli

Busy!!
i am frustrated now after so many delays and waiting for members

plzzzzzzz some one purchase this bundle for me

this is what i have gone through
'Humble Bundle' brings quality video games from EA such as Battlefield 3 and Dead Space 3 | Page 2 | TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum

d3p

PowerHouse

'Humble Bundle' brings quality video games from EA such as Battlefield 3 and Dead Space 3 | Page 2 | TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum

I can help you. Let me know your Steam account & be online after 8pm tonight over steam.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Bro, i selected Pay by Credit Card option, put my VISA Electron debit card number and it worked. Try this and let me know. BTW Google Wallet works with VCC though.

kartikoli

Busy!!
I can help you. Let me know your Steam account & be online after 8pm tonight over steam.
dont have any steam account will create one after the purchase

Bro, i selected Pay by Credit Card option, put my VISA Electron debit card number and it worked. Try this and let me know. BTW Google Wallet works with VCC though.

no such luck for me

P.S. Do i need to sign up to purchase

d3p

PowerHouse
dont have any steam account will create one after the purchase

no such luck for me

P.S. Do i need to sign up to purchase

basically, if you are planning to buy the Humble Origin Bundle, then make sure you have either Steam or Origin. Origin is a must here, since BF3 is possible to redeem through it.

So better to create an Origin Account, before the purchase.

Top Bottom