HUMBLE BUNDLE !!!!! Get 8 Games for 4.80 dollars

kunalht

In the zone
i have bought games from humble bundle at 6 $
please tell me which is better steam or origin?
which has more players in games like medal of honor , crysis 2 & burnout?
i have keys of both but from which should I download?
i have not used origin.....

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i'm behind college proxy always, and steam won't work on proxies.
they should alteast allow either downloads through the website (like GOG) or downloads only no purchase through steam client.

kartikoli

Busy!!
can i use these keys with pirated copied which i can buy from market (dont want to download such huge data)

please some one confirm

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
can i use these keys with pirated copied which i can buy from market (dont want to download such huge data)

please some one confirm

this will work with steam. it will reduce the download size depending on how outdated the pirated game is. first activate key in steam client. then u can install the pirated game, create the game's folder in steam apps>common. copy its files there. and launch the game from steam client. it will discover already present files and download accordingly.
didn't work for fifa 13 in origin for me. it installed but didn't launch. blank screen.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Thanks for confirmation another query is can I download the game before registering the keys (I think no)

I am doing a combine purchase so few games keys will be for friends and I will have to download the data for them. I am sure they wont share there steam accounts with me (can't disclose the reason :) )

Is it possible?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
No. They have to share their steam A/c else if you redeem the key the game will be yours and bind to your A/c. Also there is no way to download the game before you buy / redeem.

digit1191

In the zone
No dude. Once u activate a game in your Steam account, you will not be able to transfer / gift it to any other account.
But you can do this,
Create a Steam account for them, activate the game in their account, and download via that.
Then give them the backup files.

Monk

Journeyman
Ah, entropay worked like nobody business! Woah, got tons of games now.. I was on the edge of buying bf3 from origin thank god i found this deal!
I did not get the sims3 code? are we supposed to get it later?

kartikoli

Busy!!
will these keys work for steam as well as they are for origin (sorry for so many noobs questions) also is the email account(the one i am ordering the bundle) is bound to these keys as my friends will use there email accounts

Last edited:

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
The site shows still 11 days remaining. So this offer will be valid till 11 days or is there any limit to number of bundles sold after which the offer will close?

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
How big are these games in size? (I checked origin page of bf3 but didn't found it).

And how are these downloaded? I mean can these be continued(stop and resume) or have to be downloaded in one go?
BF3 is 19.9GB

Ah, entropay worked like nobody business! Woah, got tons of games now.. I was on the edge of buying bf3 from origin thank god i found this deal!
I did not get the sims3 code? are we supposed to get it later?
Sim3 keys are there in a separate window just above the music window.

will these keys work for steam as well as they are for origin (sorry for so many noobs questions) also is the email account(the one i am ordering the bundle) is bound to these keys as my friends will use there email accounts
hello old friend. each purchase they will send a separate link. Just share those links that's it.

u get separate keys for both. so few duplicate games :p
not all games have both keys.

Top Bottom