htc sensation vs motorola atrix 2

evilwit

Journeyman
hey guys i want a new phone and i have shortlisted two phones one is sensation and other one is motorola atrix 2.i will use the phone for calling,watsapping,watching videos both on device and on youtube,surfing the net and listening to music.i like sensation but in some reviews it has stated that the phone has poor battery life compared to atrix 2 and has wifi death grip.i also like motorola atrix 2.so please help me to choose the right fone for me.and please tell me that does htc have service center in patna.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
sensation: official ICS soon (or already launched), better service, wifi & mobile signal drop, costly. all in all, Sensation looks better deal.

aroraanant

Explorer
Motorola have also closed many service centers in various cities and on the other side HTC have service centers in only big(few) cities.But HTC phones don't require much visits to the service centers.
And also Sensation has got(or is gonna get) ICS update.And the phone has got very good build quality and in terms of looks also its very good. for 24k its a steal.

kbar1

Journeyman
and please tell me that does htc have service center in patna.

Shamelessly lifted from HTC support site:
Salora Int'l Ltd: Rajendra Path, Free Press Lane, Patna.

Motorola seems to have a service center in Patna too, but as aroraanant said, it might be closed down now. So ring them up before buying.
Check this PDF file for Patna service center details: [motorola.com] (page 4).

As for the phones themselves, I'd rate the Atrix ahead. I mean, dual core CPU is kinda hard to beat for me. Looks wise, Sensation, but it depends on what OP wants.

Atrix 2 is scheduled to get ICS in Q3 2012.

Last edited:
OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
bte how are the products of motorola ?i mean do they get problems easily?please tell me about the battery life of sensation and atrix 2.n where can i get a trusted review for atrix 2?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
bte how are the products of motorola ?i mean do they get problems easily?please tell me about the battery life of sensation and atrix 2.n where can i get a trusted review for atrix 2?

Motorola products are of really good build. Just their service is lame.

Top Bottom