Dual-core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 400 chipset

Adreno 305

1GB RAM

4.3-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution

Android 4.2.2

4.1 MP camera

16GB built-in storage, Beats Audio and LTE support​

-Source

Theres only one Snapdragon 400 chipset with dual Krait at 1.4GHz and Adreno 305 ie., MSM8930 which was used on the HTC First before.
First has similar specs.. Benchmarks of First : HTC First review: The socialite - GSMArena.com

Just hope that its not over priced like S4 Mini........
It would be a good one for 20k...... SP has better CPU + GPU than this

Considering current price of S4 Mini, S3 is better choice (Nexus 4 n Xperia ZR are the best for 25k n 29k respectively)

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Dual-core 1.4 GHz, 1GB Ram. Sounds more like a competitor to Xperia L. They'll really sell well if priced around the same range as Xperia L.

OP
quagmire

quagmire

Allllright !
Ultrapixel camera + aluminium body , HTC will market One mini as a premium device. Looking at the pricing for Desire 600, One mini will be priced around 28k at least.

Teaser by HTC :

*i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim2/2013/07/15/Little-Things-That-Pack-a-Punchalex7.12.13-730x3825.jpg

-Source

Empirial

Youngling
Ultrapixel camera + aluminium body , HTC will market One mini as a premium device. Looking at the pricing for Desire 600, One mini will be priced around 28k at least.

Teaser by HTC :

*i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim2/2013/07/15/Little-Things-That-Pack-a-Punchalex7.12.13-730x3825.jpg

-Source

HTC One Mini Rs. 29,990 + 2x Alpenliebe Juzt Jelly FREE :p

ssb1551

Technomancer
Going by the pricing of Desire 600 HTC will most probably price One Mini at around 30k or may be around the price mark of S4 Mini.

(Nexus 4 n Xperia ZR are the best for 25k n 29k respectively)

When one can get Optimus G E975 for 26k then why should one go for ZR for 28k (provided 25GB is good enough)?

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Relax dude!! No need to get shocked :p. You can just ask for proof. I forgot to paste the link yesterday.

E 975 OPTIMUS G

I've already confirmed this from the Univercell shop near my house in Indiranagar, Bangalore. So this info is legit.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Purely dependent on users. For eg. I would never ever dip my phone into water or go into a river or sea with my phone. So for guys like me water resistant or not doesn't make much difference.

sujoyp

Grand Master
What if we get drenched in rain ...my N70 is dead due to that ....maybe in that case too ZR is better then optimus G

Xperia L users will be laughing at those people who shell out twice the amount for these (almost)similar spec'ed phone.
Kinda makes me hate these mega corporations...

Although i must laud the Galaxy S4 Mini's battery. 13 hour video playback!! almost 10 hours web browsing (9:45 to be exact)!! Standby is not great but still Samsung getting such performance out of its 1900MaH battery. Even the Razr Maxx with 3300MaH battery couldn't catch up.

I dont like Samsung and their design+pricing policy but nonetheless, a BIG SALUTE !!!

PS. Oh dear Sony please release Xperia Z mini, similar to Xperia L, same size same spec but with the waterproof+slim Gorilla glass body...i swaer to God people will forget the S4mini and Htc One mini.... anywhere between 22-24k will do....

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Xperia L users will be laughing at those people who shell out twice the amount for these (almost)similar spec'ed phone.

L may be cheaper than S4 Mini or One Mini but L has a low screen res compared to the qHD of S4 Mini and the 720p of One Mini :p

Also both have better cameras than L with 1080P recording

BTW *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technolog...4-3-inch-720p-display-snapdragon-400-tow.html

ssb1551

Technomancer
What if we get drenched in rain ...my N70 is dead due to that ....maybe in that case too ZR is better then optimus G

:D...nice point, but I always carry an umbrella during monssons :p..Nonetheless water proof feature doesn't interest me much. But I'm pretty sure its an indispensable feature for adventurers or who camp a lot, though not for everyone.

HTC One mini to launch in the UK next month, cost £380 off contract - GSMArena.com news
HTC ONE MINI to be launched in August at £380, that's approx Rs35,000
However, phones are always expensive in the UK, for comparison-
Galaxy S4 --------£439.99 = Rs 40,000
Galaxy S4 mini---- £329.99 = Rs30,000

Since s4 mini is Rs 28,000 here, i guess it is safe to assume that the HTC One mini will be priced between Rs 32,000-34,000.
Still extremely expensive i say... will it sell ?

Maybe in foreign markets,but i don't think Indians will pay so much for a 4.3" phone. Its not an iPhone after all...and from my local dealers (my usual phone shop), i heard they haven't sold a single HTC One here in Mizoram since its arrival last month ... customers are like--
"Xperia Z is 5 inch and Rs 37000 and HTC One is 4.7 inch and 42000 why should i buy HTC. Bigger is better, give me Xperia Z " ...In India, Size matters :D

Oh, and one more thing. Apparently customers stay away from HTC One because of its 4 mpx. When the shopkeeper tries to explain them that its ultra pixel and really good, customers think the shopkeeper is trying to fool them. They are like-
"arey dont fool me i know about phone too, how can 4 megapixel be better than 8 megapixel, superpixel-ultrapixel this is just marketing i know ya.."

I get to hear nice stories from my shopkeeper. He also mentioned that Sony customers are the most "tech literate", as in they know what they want and what they are getting. Moreover girls almost always buys Sony.

Most foolish customers are Nokia Lumia customers. They come back again and again asking why bluetooth is not working and the shopkeeper has to explain that in Windows 7 bluetooth file transfer is not allowed and the customers become angry saying-- "you tricked us i want refund" ...

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Most foolish customers are Nokia Lumia customers. They come back again and again asking why bluetooth is not working and the shopkeeper has to explain that in Windows 7 bluetooth file transfer is not allowed and the customers become angry saying-- "you tricked us i want refund" ...

Tell him to tell them to install the bluetooth file sharing app :p

Top Bottom