HTC One Mini to have dual-core Snapdragon 400 chipset

Minion

Conversation Architect
Although i must laud the Galaxy S4 Mini's battery. 13 hour video playback!! almost 10 hours web browsing (9:45 to be exact)!! Standby is not great but still Samsung getting such performance out of its 1900MaH battery. Even the Razr Maxx with 3300MaH battery couldn't catch up.

I am getting 11Hrs of videoplayback on my Sony tipo with 1500mAH.

Battery Backup mostly depends on CPU scheduler. To increase battery backup you can always remove battery draining apps. Use moli player it is a very efficient player and doesn't drain battery like other player in google market.

I am getting 11Hrs of videoplayback on my Sony tipo with 1500mAH.

Battery Backup mostly depends on CPU scheduler. To increase battery backup you can always remove battery draining apps. Use moli player it is a very efficient player and doesn't drain battery like other player in google market.
If you want to compare high spec phones with the likes of tipo and sh!t, why not go all the way and start comparing battery performance of Androids with the Nokia n series phones with 2.4" QVGA displays ???

Minion

Conversation Architect
If you want to compare high spec phones with the likes of tipo and sh!t, why not go all the way and start comparing battery performance of Androids with the Nokia n series phones with 2.4" QVGA displays ???

Did you read my post I said you can archive good battery backup by changing CPU scheduler most of company uses On demand by default if you use smartass 2 then it will surly save you lot of battery and hell it does increases my battery backup to double what I as getting before with On demand.

Galaxy S4 mini is using Super AMOLED which are more energy efficient than TFT used in Sony tipo.
Even in a high end phone CPU doesn't run at high frequency all the time it scales according to load.It even turn off unused core for battery saving.

I am telling you about Sony tipo which is a android phone why the hell I compare with Nokia phones.

Top Bottom