HTC Incredible S Or ??

Which would you prefer ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

willymind

Right off the assembly line
Planning for HTC Incredible S. Loved the technical specifications. Besides being a trusted brand; before finalising, I would like to know which are other models from other brands that I can compre with respect to same budget and specifications ? But most importantly..Shall I consider other brand than HTC when it comes to Android; as I heard that HTC is much quicker in providing updates as well as having nice interfaces like Sense UI
Hope you guys will sure help me make my decision..:smile:

OP
W

willymind

^Budget?
Your usage/requirements?

Thanks for your reply. I mean in the somewhat same price range that of the Incredible S. I expect quite responsive interface/ good asthetic value/ larger screen/ high resolution/ better camera/ good sound quality/ nice battery life and of course better connectivity options...:smile:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Why not wait for HTC sensation and SGSII's minor display issue get resolved.

anf forget about I:S and SGS. Arc on the other hand is a super sexy device with superb camera. I would go for Arc instead of I:S for its camera and it's fresh looking UI.

OP
W

willymind

@willymind : I would recommend you HTC Sensation which will cost you 30k.

Thank you for your suggestion. Sensation is definitely a very good choice. I wonder whether 'Dual Core' processors are put to their optimal use in Android versions other than HoneyComb ? Is it only a market hype ?
Is Sensation is upgradeable to HoneyComb? More importantly are there any chances that prices are likely to be slashed in coming few weeks?

andro

Broken In
Thank you for your suggestion. Sensation is definitely a very good choice. I wonder whether 'Dual Core' processors are put to their optimal use in Android versions other than HoneyComb ? Is it only a market hype ?
Is Sensation is upgradeable to HoneyComb? More importantly are there any chances that prices are likely to be slashed in coming few weeks?

Honeycomb is for tablet's only.Next version of android is Ice cream sandwich.
Though sensation would be upgradable to ICS and also apps optimizing the dual core would be common in the following months.

OP
W

willymind

Honeycomb is for tablet's only.Next version of android is Ice cream sandwich.
Though sensation would be upgradable to ICS and also apps optimizing the dual core would be common in the following months.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. It seems its worth waiting to see reviews of Sensation. How about Samsung GS-II ?

Terabyte

In the zone
Both SGSII and Sensation have their pros and cons
Sensation has sharper screen, better build and premium looks and better UI.
SGSII has better screen, best multimedia capabilities and better camera.
You must check this. That will probably help you solve your doubts.

OP
W

willymind

Both SGSII and Sensation have their pros and cons
Sensation has sharper screen, better build and premium looks and better UI.
SGSII has better screen, best multimedia capabilities and better camera.
You must check this. That will probably help you solve your doubts.

Thanks a lot mate..! These tests are really very informative and helpful to make judgement for the given models. Saved lot of my time. Have bookmarked the page and will be keeping an eye for new amendments to these reviews.
Still have some time to come to my conclusion but will definetly let you know about my pick.
Thanks a lot once again...:smile::smile:

aroraanant

Explorer
Sorry for replying late...
But I m an Incredible S owner,its an awesome phone,none of the above mentioned phone is even comparable to it,the only which seems to be better than this is Sensation only though SGSII also seems to be good but it has an yellow screen issue.
And I think HTC phones are much better than any other brand.
So I think u must go for Sensation

Sarath

iDota
I voted for the sexiest phone of the lot and also because I own one. A 4.2" screen and the best camera of the lot.

All phones are almost the same with minor differences. Its the UI slapped on to them that makes differences. I havent used the others in the list so it will be unwise to comment on them but I can say for sure the S E Xperia arc is one hell of a phone. My review in the siggy if you are interested.

Imperial_Raj

Broken In
Planning for HTC Incredible S. Loved the technical specifications. Besides being a trusted brand; before finalising, I would like to know which are other models from other brands that I can compre with respect to same budget and specifications ? But most importantly..Shall I consider other brand than HTC when it comes to Android; as I heard that HTC is much quicker in providing updates as well as having nice interfaces like Sense UI
Hope you guys will sure help me make my decision..:smile:

You should be open to other brands also, but if you just love HTC and its Sense UI, you should certainly wait for the Sensation as it brings in the much better Sense 3.0 UI. Rest all depends on your choice and needs :)

Top Bottom