HTC DESIRE HD vs SGS

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I think now i have to wait for the next big thing i.e. the dual core processors... as today i saw some videos of LG 2x and the gaming and multimedia capabilities were the best, further more i'm also impressed by Xperia Arc.
So, lets wait for another 3-4 months and then will see what round the corner for me.....:grin::grin:
LG Optimus is gonna be awesome, so is Motorola Atrix.. But if I were you, i would not go for a Sony Ericsson Android phone..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
neither should we go with Motorola phones. They suck big time when it comes to serving Indian customers. No proper releases and Milestone still stuck on 2.1

I think when it comes to updates, HTC is better among others and they get better ROMs to from modding community. And Samsung is slowly catching up.

OP
L

ladoo1985

Broken In
I think when it comes to updates, HTC is better among others and they get better ROMs to from modding community. And Samsung is slowly catching up.

I not sure but except Thunderbolt, HTC doesn't have anything in its kitty for now....an i think thunderbolt is just the upgraded version of D:HD....equipped with 4G tech and front facing cam....but you guys are saying a no to D:HD coz of its battery life?

I'm confused a bit here now???
IF HTC is so good and the modding community supports HTC more then why should n't one go for Desire family.

And for sure i'm not gonna buy Samsung....personal reasons....and Sony, MOTO, LG they all suck at providing OTA Updates....so which one to buy now???

Really counting on LG....hope they release all the handests here in india that they showcased at CES 2011....and also provide future updates..:):).

Well LG is doing the right thing by providing the latest versions of android at the launch of their handsets...so no worry's of OTA updates...till the next android release.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
...till the next android release.

which is not a distant future. With the kind of speed Android is being developed we should have atleast two more upgrades this year....

When I think about this...I can only think about Google Nexuses :D
the safest bet in a way!

Top Bottom