HTC Desire HD or Incredible S or any other

Which according to you is the best smartphone and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Guys I have finally got my hands on my Incredible S.
I m using it from more than a week.
Its an awesome phone,the screen is cool and battery back up is also fine.
Any thing anyone wants to ask?

Congrats!!
What was the price you got it for?
What is your battery life on light loads and also when you are using the phone a lot? (with probably description on what you did?)..

Are you running Stock? (ie. no mods/custom ROM's)

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
I bought it from letsbuy and got a huge discount with the help of a coupon.Though the price of the phone is around 26.5-27K in market
The battery life is fine as I m a heavy user,2 days before on almost full charge(but not full charge) battery I was able to listen music for more than 6hours(didn't saw the exact time) and side by side was also playing angry birds and then also approx 20% battery was left which I think is good.

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
the internal memory is 1.1GB and I also got a 8GB card.yes there is an option to shift the apps to card and also there are softwares to do that if one is unable to do it.

_kshitij

Right off the assembly line
the internal memory is 1.1GB and I also got a 8GB card.yes there is an option to shift the apps to card and also there are softwares to do that if one is unable to do it.

Hi,

Can you please give your views of Incredible S Camera ( possibly post some pics) and GPS of the device.

I am also planning to buy one soon but confuse in IS or DHD or Desire S.

Thanks in advance.

Kshitij

abhidev

Human Spambot

I guess not all apps can be installed on sd...there are many apps that require to be installed on internal memory...in that case the internal memory becomes a bottleneck

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
I guess not all apps can be installed on sd...there are many apps that require to be installed on internal memory...in that case the internal memory becomes a bottleneck

I have installed many games and apps till now and all have the option of transferring them to sd card and if there comes any problem then there is option to transfer them with the help free softwares available at android market

Hi,
Can you please give your views of Incredible S Camera ( possibly post some pics) and GPS of the device.
I am also planning to buy one soon but confuse in IS or DHD or Desire S.
Thanks in advance.
Kshitij

I will post some pics very soon(today or tomorrwo most probably).
BTW I would suggest u to go for Incredible S coz I have used DHD and would like to tell u that IS screen is better than DHD,u can also see the video on youtube if u wish and also DHD lacks front facing camera and IS is more handy than DHD.
And if talk about Desire S then it has a 5Mp camera and a VGA front facing camera where as IS has 8MP and 1.3MP camera respectively and also Desire S has 3.7" screen where as IS has 4" screen which atleast for me is better.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
I bought it from letsbuy and got a huge discount with the help of a coupon.Though the price of the phone is around 26.5-27K in market
The battery life is fine as I m a heavy user,2 days before on almost full charge(but not full charge) battery I was able to listen music for more than 6hours(didn't saw the exact time) and side by side was also playing angry birds and then also approx 20% battery was left which I think is good.

Ok. So, you don't want to tell the price :p..

Anyway, awesome battery life you are getting there :)
How much of browsing do you do on phone ? Have you set everything to auto-sync (always on?. ie. FB, Twitter etc..)?

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
Ok. So, you don't want to tell the price :p..

Anyway, awesome battery life you are getting there :)
How much of browsing do you do on phone ? Have you set everything to auto-sync (always on?. ie. FB, Twitter etc..)?

No its nothing like that bro, I got it for only 22,720.
The battery life is also good.
almost every day for more than 10Hrs I m connected to the Internet.

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
I m waiting for S-II so that once it releases it will automatically reduce othe phones cost....also I m expecting other phones from HTC to release

If u can wait then personally I would suggest u to go for HTC Sensation and also give a look to iphone 5.

abhidev

Human Spambot
no iphones for me......HTC sensation??? well my budget is not more than 25k...if it falls in that bracket then well and good.

Buddy he is waiting since Nexus S :rofl:

Ya right.....Nexus is available with an unreasonable price of 27k....

Top Bottom