HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

rohanseth8

Broken In
Re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

Will try that. But is there some special app that you use to get better fps? I have updated drivers and I use razer game booster which doesn't seem to help much.

Vinoth Billa

Broken In

I am getting oly max 4mb/sec to transfer the data frm lap to pendrive even in the USB3.0 port .. Anyone Please Telme wat i have to do??

Will try that. But is there some special app that you use to get better fps? I have updated drivers and I use razer game booster which doesn't seem to help much.

I am not using any special s/w to increase fps. . . . .

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

^Is your pen drive USB 3.0 ? If not, then your max transfer speed of pen drive is capped to 4MB/s.

Piyush

Lanaya

My pendrive is also 2.0
and I manage to get speed between 8-24

NovicePJ

Right off the assembly line

what about bluetooth issue? how you people resolved it coz the driver listed on the hp site doesnt works..quick help plz :-?

Cilus

laborare est orare

In HP sites, there are multiple Wireless and Bluetooth Drivers listed for those models of Laptop. Better use some Devcie Detector software like HWInfo to detect the Device Details and download from HP site accordingly.

rish89

Broken In

what does this offer mean zero processing fee till 26th...HP Pavilion G6-2010AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph): Flipkart.com

drsamratroy

Broken In

friends kindly give some advive & reviews on the HP 2010Ax model on tis thread...*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-n...ptop-between-35-40k-good-dealer-guwahati.html

thanks...

Sparrow

Hitman absolution on 2010ax

Hi,
Has anybody tried Hitman-absolution on these laptops? is it playable? at what frame rates and settings?? I have 2010ax.

jassi32

Broken In
Re: Hitman absolution on 2010ax

secure boot is disabled in windows 8 ......i cant enabled it .....
why soo, i am on latest BIOS f.23 -----

one more thing , does our laptop supports UEFI
IMG_20121228_121215.jpg

jamy862004

hey OP,

can u please make a list of all latest games that is playable on this 3 lappy.. if possible with fps/settings etc. Smilar to your list of people owning the laptop in OP. it would be a help to lot of guys reading..

Also can minecraft be played on hp pav g62005ax.. i m planning to buy 2005ax in jan 1st week. for gaming only.

kindly reply! thansk!

Vinoth Billa

Broken In

hey OP,

can u please make a list of all latest games that is playable on this 3 lappy.. if possible with fps/settings etc. Smilar to your list of people owning the laptop in OP. it would be a help to lot of guys reading..

Also can minecraft be played on hp pav g62005ax.. i m planning to buy 2005ax in jan 1st week. for gaming only.

kindly reply! thansk!

so far i have played
Gta4(high)
sleeping dogs(very high)
la noire(high)
AC3(medium)
Hitman-absolution(medium)
saintrows3(high)
nfs mw2(medium)
just cause2(high)
darksiders2(very high)
skyrim(high)
witcher2(low)

It depends on pen drive, or precisely on the quality of NAND chip used in the pen drive. My Voyager gives 12MB/s, Voyager GT gives up to 20MB/s.

okie thanks bro :)

rohanseth8

Broken In

so far i have played
Gta4(high)
sleeping dogs(very high)
la noire(high)
AC3(medium)
Hitman-absolution(medium)
saintrows3(high)
nfs mw2(medium)
just cause2(high)
darksiders2(very high)
skyrim(high)
witcher2(low)
Dude....how?? :O
I updated my drivers and i still lag a little in lowest of saints row 3 and i dont even know how bad it will be for sleeping dogs and assassins creed in lowest lags at boston even after update. :(

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Hitman absolution on 2010ax

secure boot is disabled in windows 8 ......i cant enabled it .....
why soo, i am on latest BIOS f.23 -----

one more thing , does our laptop supports UEFI
View attachment 8208

why would you like to enable it anyway?

It will only make installing other operating systems like Linux difficult. Keep it disabled.

Top Bottom