HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

Piyush

Lanaya
Re: Hitman absolution on 2010ax

why would you like to enable it anyway?

It will only make installing other operating systems like Linux difficult. Keep it disabled.

Since he cant enabled it, may be he dont wanted to install linux

Dragosam

Broken In

@sam & 2201AX owners Is there any difference In web cam, screen, keyboard between 2010AX & 2201AX the flipkart description mentions HD web-cam & HD Screen on the 2201AX So which would be a better option too buy ?

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

@sam & 2201AX owners Is there any difference In web cam, screen, keyboard between 2010AX & 2201AX the flipkart description mentions HD web-cam & HD Screen on the 2201AX So which would be a better option too buy ?

same resolution display and same web cam. don't expect any difference.

aAdirulz

Broken In
Re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

Hey guys have a problem when i wanted to make a recovery disk
the 1st disk was done n asked to insert the second DVD then i inserted bt it showed some error (i thought it might be a issue with the disk so tried another one but same problem) i forgot what errors it showed exactly. but anybody facing this issue like mine.
i tried to contact the HP cc n they asked me to do a restore (as i have lots of data i dnt wana do that) any alt if can

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

^^ [HP Recovery Manager Trick] Creating more than one set of recovery disc and in ISO format

Vinoth Billa

Broken In
Re: HP G6 2005/2010/2201/2301AX - powered by Trinity

hey friends I fully charged my lap(100%) whenever i restart the lap charge level went to 84% wat to do??

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

it is known as safe charge level or something like that. laptop won't accept charge above 85% to keep the battery in fine condition after prolonged use.

Vinoth Billa

Broken In

it is known as safe charge level or something like that. laptop won't accept charge above 85% to keep the battery in fine condition after prolonged use.

so here aft my lap wont accept charge above 85%? :eek: :/ Any solution? :eek: :/ it's oly 2 months old :/

kunalht

In the zone

Is this laptop good for gaming & programming for computer science student??
Will it heat during gaming??

rohanseth8

Broken In

It is a great gaming laptop for a limited budget...and yes it heats up during gaming but so does most of the laptops.

hiteshlastm

Broken In

Is this laptop good for gaming & programming for computer science student??
Will it heat during gaming??

Its a great lappy especially when it comes to gaming, perfect for programming too and no overheating problem, all laptops heats up while gaming with such graphics cards.
but don't have insane expectations with such price point :D

I think this feature is only associated with Samsung models, no such limit here with me on HP.

so here aft my lap wont accept charge above 85%? :eek: :/ Any solution? :eek: :/ it's oly 2 months old :/
This is for prolonging the life of the battery, but Something is wrong, i saw this type of things in samsung laptops, and that too with a BIOS setting to enable the full 100 % charge.

Dude....how?? :O
I updated my drivers and i still lag a little in lowest of saints row 3 and i dont even know how bad it will be for sleeping dogs and assassins creed in lowest lags at boston even after update. :(

AC3 is a bad bad console port, read *news.softpedia.com/news/Assassin-s-Creed-3-on-PC-Plagued-by-Low-FPS-and-Lag-Issues-308827.shtml

on the other hand, i think a update is already launched.... Always remember to check for game updates AKA Patches for better optimization issues . :-o

Last edited:

diagus

Journeyman
Re: HP Pavilion G6 2005/2010/2301/2302AX - powered by Trinity

HP Pavilion G6-2302AX is powered by A8 4500 M right

diagus

Journeyman

for the same number do they have different processor
or its error in hp site
*h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03609581

powerstarprince

In the zone

How is the keyboard on this laptop? Does anyone feel that pressing two or more arrow keys at same time flexes the keyboard down and back up giving irritating sound and such...?

rohanseth8

Broken In

I love the keyboard on this laptop...the keys are very well seperated and feel very nice while typing. The keyboard is one of the best part about this laptop.

powerstarprince

In the zone

yeah i do agree the keyboard is very good . .. But while using the arrow keys to play games i can hear it making sound due to flex. Did u experience the same too? press left arrow and then right arrow applying some pressure u may hear that..

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

better to use ASWD keys than arrow. or use the number pad if you are not used to left hand controls. i tried playing games with arrow keys but gave up after few minutes.

nikufellow

In the zone

Sorry for posting this here too but since my query is related to g62010ax i thought it might be better to put it here .
I have only a budget of 35k and i need a laptop for the sole purpose of gaming (i know gaming in this price range will be more or less mediocre). I've zeroed in on g6 2010ax (or 2005ax).
I have some queries -
*will it be wise to shell out more money to buy an i5 3rd gen+7670m laptop ? Wise in the sense that will it be more future proof when it comes to gaming than g6 one ? Will ivy bridges processing capabilities over a8 impart noticeable differences in gaming ? Is 7670m better than dual graphics on g6 ? Since we are talking about gaming - are there differences in heating between Intel and amd ones ?
i won't be doing much processor intensive tasks and i know very well that routine tasks i will do can be swiftly run by the trinity apu . All i need to know is how g6 2010ax compares to other 3rd gen with dpGPU when gaming is concerned !

Any help is highly appreciated .
Thanks is advance !

Top Bottom