HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

mohsin20

Broken In
Re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

I am planning to buy 2010ax too, but I am also worried about the genuinety of this product, After spending a lot of time on hp's official website, I still could not find the model in their site! Then how is it that flipkart has this model available with them. I posted this on flipkart too and they deleted my review! :-( Kuch to gadbad hai !

its official .

check links for drivers for the laptop and product specification pages.

Software & Driver Downloads HP Pavilion g6-2010ax Notebook PC | HP® Support

HP Pavilion g6-2010ax Notebook PC Product Specifications | HP® Support

mooon

Broken In

its about to be two months and I have no news about my 2nd year extended warranty offer.... so sad...

hiteshlastm

Broken In

I am planning to buy 2010ax too, but I am also worried about the genuinety of this product, After spending a lot of time on hp's official website, I still could not find the model in their site! Then how is it that flipkart has this model available with them. I posted this on flipkart too and they deleted my review! :-( Kuch to gadbad hai !

The product is not available to dealers, today i asked few of them...they have 2005 AX and 2201AX......
but this does not means that the model is fake....its 100 % pure and genuine model ...but right now only available to flipkart...for what i can assume...flipkart self made this model adding up more HDD and more RAM under HP authorization so its still under HP warranty and 100 % genuine. Moreover FLipkart is a very renowned shopping site......but i can be wrong .

Now go and buy that as the discount is decreasing day by day....already its 400 from 1000 cash back...
I was lucky enough to get 1000.:mrgreen:

The model is quiet a VFM so buy it fast as you will soon see "out of stock" or price increase.:-o

Good luck

mohsin20

Broken In

The product is not available to dealers, today i asked few of them...they have 2005 AX and 2201AX......
but this does not means that the model is fake....its 100 % pure and genuine model ...but right now only available to flipkart...for what i can assume...flipkart self made this model adding up more HDD and more RAM under HP authorization so its still under HP warranty and 100 % genuine. Moreover FLipkart is a very renowned shopping site......but i can be wrong .

Now go and buy that as the discount is decreasing day by day....already its 400 from 1000 cash back...

The model is quiet a VFM so buy it fast as you will soon see "out of stock" or price increase.:-o

Good luck

you get buy it in mumbai lamington road for 33k. its not exclusive nor reassembled by flipkart. as clearly shown by my links direct from hp. though its true no other online retailer is selling it at the moment.

hiteshlastm

Broken In

you get buy it in mumbai lamington road for 33k. its not exclusive nor reassembled by flipkart. as clearly shown by my links direct from hp. though its true no other online retailer is selling it at the moment.

It hurts :cry:considering that i wasted 2 K here in Bhopal as the dealers can't make that available for me and claiming that this model do not exists...
but whatever it was the only option left for me......
What do you think ...should i cancel that order and go for some other VFM model.....? :|

mohsin20

Broken In

no dude take that laptop. its a good bargain. even if it cost 2k more. see i haven't purchased it but i have earmarked it once the extended 2 yr warranty comes back again. i don't want a camera. i already own a slr.

hiteshlastm

Broken In

no dude take that laptop. its a good bargain. even if it cost 2k more. see i haven't purchased it but i have earmarked it once the extended 2 yr warranty comes back again. i don't want a camera. i already own a slr.

OMFG.:shock:........any possibility of 2 years extended warranty after this festival season.....?
Are these offers cyclic and waiting for this offer worth considering ?:-?

mohsin20

Broken In

OMFG.:shock:........any possibility of 2 years extended warranty after this festival season.....?
Are these offers cyclic and waiting for this offer worth considering ?:-?

yes they keep changing offers from time to time. this yr alone they have had the 2yr warranty offer at two different occassions. so i am keeping my fingers crossed

Last edited:

daks

Broken In

Hi guys,

I dunno whether to choose HP 2005AX or HP 2207TX.

HP 2207TX comes with 2nd gen core i3-2370M + AMD HD 7670M(1GB) (33.5)

HP 2010AX comes with AMD A8-4500M + Dual graphics ( 7640 + 7670M) (34.5 k)

The Intel processor is much better than the AMD processor Mobile Processors - Benchmarklist - Notebookcheck.net Tech

Do not know if the Intel + AMD combo is good ? Please help me out.

hiteshlastm

Broken In

Please do share your opinion on
:arrow: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/166265-lifespan-usability-dead-machine-notebook-after-2-3-years-amd-vs-intel.html

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

I dunno whether to choose HP 2005AX or HP 2207TX.

HP 2207TX comes with 2nd gen core i3-2370M + AMD HD 7670M(1GB) (33.5)

HP 2010AX comes with AMD A8-4500M + Dual graphics ( 7640 + 7670M) (34.5 k)

The Intel processor is much better than the AMD processor Mobile Processors - Benchmarklist - Notebookcheck.net Tech

Do not know if the Intel + AMD combo is good ? Please help me out.

Both CPUs are more or less of same scale, AMD being a good combo as dual graphics is supposed to edge out 7670M easily as drivers improve (and they've).

daks

Broken In

Both CPUs are more or less of same scale, AMD being a good combo as dual graphics is supposed to edge out 7670M easily as drivers improve (and they've).

Cool, i will go ahead with the AMD combo :) thanks..!

Sparrow

Right off the assembly line

its official .

check links for drivers for the laptop and product specification pages.

Software & Driver Downloads HP Pavilion g6-2010ax Notebook PC | HP® Support

HP Pavilion g6-2010ax Notebook PC Product Specifications | HP® Support

hey thanks for the links, I have been looking the whole site since a week. But if you browse the g6 series models, you still wont find 2010ax. But anyways this link is proof eniugh :D

Sparrow

Right off the assembly line

Good luck

Yeah i checked flipkart, they have reduced the cashback :(

hiteshlastm

Broken In

Yeah i checked flipkart, they have reduced the cashback :(

I strongly advice you to think again as its not a VFM anymore and go with it only if you need camera, as there is a strong possibility of giving a 2 year extended warranty in the time to come.

Check out these by the fellow member mohsin20

*you get buy it in mumbai lamington road for 33k. its not exclusive nor reassembled by flipkart. as clearly shown by my links direct from hp. though its true no other online retailer is selling it at the moment.

*yes they keep changing offers from time to time. this yr alone they have had the 2yr warranty offer at two different occassions. so i am keeping my fingers crossed

xs.dhaval

Broken In

I got my HP G6 2500 AX yesterday at 35,500 from Chroma, with 2 years extended warranty at 2,500.
Windows 7 version. [1500 extra for win 8. Windows 8 is too buggy.]

I stayed away from online shopping for extended warranty. Totally worth it. Friend got almost 15000 rs of benefit. Replaced HDD 2 times, Servicing, Display issues, Changed the display belt.

From Chroma, much higher price than June/July, but had to buy it.

My Previous Compaq CQ40-144TU intel core2deo had sever hard drive probs after 6 years.
Would work very fine if changed the harddrive.
Battery died in two years.
I ran it 24*7. Gave it just 12 hours rest for a week. Pretty tough laptop. Intel lasts longer.
I used it very carefully though. Loved my laptop. Cared like a baby.

Not gonna sell our first laptop though.
Packed it in new laptop's box safely and put it safely in shelf. Nostalgia.
HP family. Same charger/battery.
Very good quality charger. Happy, Good stuff.

(I dont think AMD is gonna last 6 years+ as Intel one. but- )
AMD HAS heating probs, but if you keep it clean, use cooling pad, not overclock it, if not expert, it will last longer.
(Confused.)

Intel is more reliable, but price is higher than AMD. Middle class geek here.

My amd runs at around 55C without cooling pad. (Winter here, 25C to 32C)

AMD Rocks. Tech savvy people should buy AMD. Others should go for Intel, its worth the money.

In my new HP,no num lock indicator

Uncle's Samsung has no caps lock indiacator. Stay away from Samsung. Bad design. Go for HP/Lenovo/Asus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom