1 GB Ram
14"
80GB HDD
Finger Print Scanner
DVD Writer ....

Price: 54,990/- (exclusive taxes)

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
My friend had bought one recently... tomtomin of his superb lappie... but after seein min... he started sobbin... i had everything he had(xcept 4 the DX10 graphics card), a docking station free & my screen was larger, clearer & brighter(his biggest complaint, the screen clarity)!!!

I had to console him by sayin that his graphics card is newer & supports DX10... so he could play the l8st games with XBox quality... that seemed to have sobered him up :D
Talk about being the good guy....

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Vaio certainly looks good , but its costly wrt the config . But it does look good , no doubt.

I mav , remote comes with the dell too and dell's own media centre which works in windows or you can start dell media centre without booting in to windows, but as i dont need this stupidity , i removed it :D. Nothing beats vista's media centre. Dell also has play/pause/next/back and volume control buttons seperately on the laptop.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I chkd sony vaio , they love 14 inch displays . So many options in it . I want an 15 inch display laptop but then it goes out of budget in sony. Also why the fuk are they giving home basic when the laptops are costing so much.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Hey guys I just checked the Dell India site and on customising Dell Insipron 1520 there was an option for 3 GB RAM too...
But the funniest part was that it had been priced costlier than 4 GB RAM...!!
check this out:
*img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/ramaw4.th.jpg

TechHunter

The Hunt is On
Has anyone tried installing XP on DV6516tx.

When I tried installing XP on DV6516, its giving me error saying "no hard disk found" during installation :(.
I think its something to do with the SATA hard disk drivers. Anyone know how to find or locate drivers for this... i mean, when i say i want some driver, what exactly am i supposed to look for ?? I am really stranger to this, any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
TechHunter.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i think u will need to download xp drivers for sata and then include them inur xp setup ... dont know for sure

TechHunter

The Hunt is On
iMav said:
i think u will need to download xp drivers for sata and then include them inur xp setup ... dont know for sure
Downloading SATA driver is what i am taking about.... how will i know which SATA driver is the correct one for my Laptop hard disk. I mean what is it based on which i should search for the drivers - Hard disk, SATA Harddisk controller, hardware .... :confused::confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom