HP 6516TX - The computer is personal again

Status
Not open for further replies.

still_water06

Right off the assembly line
can someone tell me where i cud find tweaked drivers for my hp pavillion dv6516tx?? i need to know if i can make my system work as fast as the inspiron...
y the difference inperformance when both have the same config??
any way to make up for the lag??

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
*h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&cc=nl&dlc=nl&product=3446806&lang=nl

still_water06

the graphics card driver in the hp only fixesw some isuue with a wide screen... it doesnt really enhance performance....:( ........ aaaahhhhhh... y cant my laptop works a lil more fast!!!!!!1

still_water06

dude.. my wei base score is only 3.2 !!!!! wats urs..? i disabled all starups except for the vert essential... i have only my antivirus runnin... updated my n vidia driver too... wat else cani do?? watas ur wei score?

goodie

infra_red_dude said:
hdmi and fingerprint scanner are somethings what this lappy scores over most of the lappies in that range :)

also, the pcmcia standard is obsolete now. that slot is called as "express card" the cards are now almost quarter the size of pcmcia cards (16bit) and half the size of card bus cards (32bit).

regarding the cam, do check it out again. one of my frenz bought this lappy. he said its 1.3mp.
Well, currently, I think [red] DELL is much ahead of HP in terms of the pricing as well as the customization options that u get on its website.
add-ons such as nVidia 8600 , 9 cell battery, lot of software options as well.

goin for it soon.

Last edited:

anubhav_har

In the zone
Somebody asked for photographs??

The Masterpiece:
*www.anubhavh.com/hp/DSC02103.gif
The keyboard:
*www.anubhavh.com/hp/DSC02106.gif
The Neon Light touch buttons:
*www.anubhavh.com/hp/DSC02113.gif
Power source (light glows when it receives power):
*www.anubhavh.com/hp/DSC02117.gif
The fingerprint scanner (with other stickers on there):
*www.anubhavh.com/hp/DSC02120.gif
The synaptics touch pad (with button to switch on/off):
*www.anubhavh.com/hp/DSC02121.gif
The overall base:
*www.anubhavh.com/hp/DSC02122.gif
The screen:
*www.anubhavh.com/hp/DSC02123.gif

goodie said:
Well, currently, I think [red] DELL is much ahead of HP in terms of the pricing as well as the customization options that u get on its website.
add-ons such as nVidia 8600 , 9 cell battery, lot of software options as well.

goin for it soon.

If u can wait for the 4-5 weeks delivery then its fine. But the same configuration on Dell would cost u more than HP. 2 yr Dell Warrantied same config product is 54513/- without tax.. add 4% tax and after tax it costs around Rs 56,693.52 which is higher and a little more than HP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom