HOWTO:view usage new dataone customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
HOWTO:view usage-new dataone subscribers

all new dataone customers are getting ip addresses in the range 117.x.x.x.
the older methods are not working.call 12678 and ask for a portal id(14 digit) which is different from your login id.password is the same login password.then go to *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/ to view your usage.

Last edited:

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
i m a new custo n want to chk my usage...wht to do??
The link by abhinandh is nt wrking!

I logged into *10.241.0.195/webLogin.jsp but cant see aby option to chk usage, I m on Home 250 plan.

Finally found a way out...
whts this all about *tech-buzz.net/2006/05/05/bsnl-broadband-bandwidth-calculator/

Last edited:
OP
abhinandh

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
guys go to
*whatismyipaddress.com/
and see whether your ip falls in the range of 117.x.x.x
if so follow the above procedure

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
An unique 14 digit id is required to access *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/ So get the same from your exchange.

M

mindpowerlab

I am a new subscriber to Dataone. I got my ADSL modem installed by Franchise of Transport Nagar Exchange, Agra. His name is Manoj Gupta. His mobile No is: 09411602922. He charged me Rs. 250/- towards installation of modem on 7.1.2008. Next day I enquired from SDO about it. He informed that modem installation is free. There are no charges. He contacted Mr. Manoj before me and issued stern warning and instructed to refund my Rs. 250/-. This fellow did not turn up to return my money. It is simply a case of cheating.

Such franchise should be blacklisted. A press note should be released to prevent cheating of new subscribers.

I could not locate email id of BSNL where I could report this matter.

sabret00the

Youngling
*sunish.net/dataone one can download the Dataone Quick Usage Finder tool...very good and efficient tool to check Dataone usage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom