*www.fwiarda.com/server/index.htm?

-FatBeing

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

saipothuri

Broken In
Sir,

Few of the posts i posted contains the article source link but few posts are self experimented and tested and working good for that i didnt provided any source link because i got the info from some books tested it and when it got success only i posted here and i dont have any source link for the experiments i did which are successfull and one more thing for every thing we cant get a source link I hope you better understood my suggestion/ request or what ever may be

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
And how about posting it in right section? You have just been spamming away in one section with all kind of posts.

And what is this *www.fwiarda.com/server/index.htm?

Last edited:

mehulved

It's nothing great. You'll could have done it too. Just copy paste the title thread in google and see the magic working. He did a very bad job of copy pasting stuff. He made no efforts to even make it hard to find.
And, I have left this thread open because I want an explaination from him about this.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
saipothuri said:
Sir,

Few of the posts i posted contains the article source link but few posts are self experimented and tested and working good for that i didnt provided any source link because i got the info from some books tested it and when it got success only i posted here and i dont have any source link for the experiments i did which are successfull and one more thing for every thing we cant get a source link I hope you better understood my suggestion/ request or what ever may be
You're a bold-faced liar. But you suck at that as well!

mehulved

I have left this open because I feel this post will be useful for some people. But, if there's no good discussion coming forth, then I will close it.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
one suggestion: just post the source link in the first post and remove everything else. its a very bg post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom