how to see status of all the trackers in utorrent???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
i wanted to ask if there are more than one tracker in a torrent like suppose 4 trackers in a torrent.then how do i know the status for each tracker,like is it working or not or how many peers are connected from that tracker etc.i mean the detailed info info about each tracker.
bitcomet has this option see the image.
*img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trackerconnectionerror3zt6.gif

where is this option in utorrent???

and what is the use of BitComet Tracker 0.5 *www.bitcomet.com/tools/tracker/index.htm. has anyone used it.please tell me about it.

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone
but that just opens the torrent properties window and there are only names of trackers listed there.but there is no info or status about how many peers are connected or howmany seeders or if there is a problem.
see the image *img82.imageshack.us/img82/6121/trackerconnectionerror3zt6.th.gif
this is how trackers are shown in bitcomet.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
I use uTorrent but don't see the tracker status after adding, bcoz I or you can see the working trackers or seeders before downloading from any torrent sites.

No matter if you are not getting bytes, simply add healthly torrent instead. I mean more seeders means better health of torrent.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Ok, go to the General Tab (first one) and scroll down to the Tracker subsection. For each of the tracker added, you'll see the tracker status for 1 second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom