How To Save .swf Files In Ie6

Status
Not open for further replies.

caje143

Journeyman
HI all,
can you'll please tell me how can i save Flash files from IE6 on my computer??
do i require a third party software to save it??

thnx..
Caje

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Yes, *www.shareup.com/GetFlash-download-3144.html

It is paid...i forgot what tool i used few yrs back. But now i just use Firefox :)

Last edited:

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
try save flash

Save Flash - is a program that allows to store likable flash-animations: flash games, flash cards, flash banners and cartoons. It digs out all flashes on the web-page. If the page contains flash animation - it won't remain unnoticed. Bright icon on the Internet Explorer browser toolbar will give a wink to you !

*www.saveflash.com

It is paid tool

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
Try this simple method...
1. Click Tools - Internet Options
2. In the General Tab, click the Settings button available in the Temporary Internet Files group.
3. Click View Files to open your Temporary Internet Files folder.
4. Click View - Details. Now click View - Arrange Icons By - Type.
Go through the names of the swf files displayed and compare it with the internet address and locate the file which you are searching for.
5. Once you find the right flash file, right-click and choose Copy. Then paste the swf file in any desired location.

Or try this plugin

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
a. Click Tools - Internet Options
b. In the General Tab, click the Settings button available in the Temporary Internet Files group.
c. Click View Files to open your Temporary Internet Files folder. Depending upon your IE settings, the Temp. folder can contain tens of thousands of files.
d. Click View - Details. Now click View - Arrange Icons By - Internet Address. Depending upon the webpage, there could one or more Flash files (Shockwave Flash Object) under the Inernet Address.
e. Once you find the right flash file, right-click and choose Copy. Then paste the swf file in any other directory. Be sure to
keep the page and IE open to avoid purging of the cache file.

For newbies, I suggest the following approaches:
1. Get a download accelerator like Flashget and tell it to automatically download the shockwave extention (*.swf)
2. Or download a free IE plug-in for saving flash files.
OR
GO HERE--->*www.exefind.com/ez-save-flash-P7186.html

OP
caje143

caje143

Journeyman
whoopy_whale said:
Try this simple method...
1. Click Tools - Internet Options
2. In the General Tab, click the Settings button available in the Temporary Internet Files group.
3. Click View Files to open your Temporary Internet Files folder.
4. Click View - Details. Now click View - Arrange Icons By - Type.
Go through the names of the swf files displayed and compare it with the internet address and locate the file which you are searching for.
5. Once you find the right flash file, right-click and choose Copy. Then paste the swf file in any desired location.

Or try this plugin
well guys this post really helped me.. this method of using the IE plugin is just easy... i just downloaded the flash plugin and swf cache opener from this site and i can now save each and every flash file on IE...
its just cool...

try this direct link to the software page download...
*www.browsertools.net/downloads1.html

thnx again..
caje

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom