how to remove this virus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

srikskulk

Right off the assembly line
plz help me..
a virus or Trojan or somewhat has attacked my pc.it has converted all the audio related files and some types of video files have got converted with their extension to .jpg file.plz help how to remove.i am using mcafee but it is not able to remove.

mrintech

Technomancer
go for a full and updated scan with the following 2 softwares:

* *www.superantispyware.com/download.html

* *www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

Problem will be solved if it's a virus/trojan related infection.

Also make sure that from File Property the file must be opening with correct program ;)

goel.suraj

Broken In
Download the Avira Antivir Free Personal Edition or AVG Antivirus from softpedia and latest virus defination from softpedia.com.

Then install the antivirus and its updated virus definition. Restart the PC in the safe mode .Press F8 key when the sytem booting You got the Menu.

The safe mode not supported the graphics mode for AVG.

Scan the whole computer.Antivirus lock the files those are affected by the virus.And deleting when restart the computer.

:cool:For future precaution use those antivirus AVG or Antivir and safe from PEN DRIVE VIRUS:D
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
SOLUTION for PEN DRIVE VIRUSES
Here the solution of all the query is AUTORUN EATER

Download the autorun eater

After installation
The start sound is great.It's really enjoying by you
The Scan Priority is High on the right click in the system tray icon.

Enjoy this software which is shield of the computer and the laptop.
It deny the virus which is automatically transfer in the system. Delete it.
For example: virus name snake.exe.vbs which directly going in the Windows directly. The dangerous viruses(exe) stopped only by this software.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Download ESET Nod32 Anti-virus software and update it, its really good and surely it will kick viruses ass !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom