How to Make Torrents and Upload them using uTorrent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
As the title suggests thats my question and also tell me that if I upload the torrent file would it be a P2P FTP upload or will it be a torrent type upload? Need Help urgent as got to maintain upload ratios at some sites;)

Last edited:

priyadarshanmcse

Right off the assembly line
Re: How to Make Torrents and *pload them *sing *Torrent?

[FONT=*ent*ry Gothi*]the above link is not working after appropriante *hanges.[/FONT]
[FONT=*ent*ry Gothi*]plz help[/FONT]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Re: How to Make Torrents and *pload them *sing *Torrent?

^ ^ ^ ^
The link is *[yoo]torrent.[see]om/g[yoo]ides.php

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
So wanna maintain ur ration for Demonoid (or for sum other pvt trrackers ??;) )

Anyways, do goto uTorrent's website and read the FAQ, also ur upload will be acted as a torrent uploads and NOT a FTP uplaod

But, U will hv to keep seeding it until 4-5 pp hv become seeders.. (i hope u knw this funda) :)

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well I got that one "How to make torrent part?". Now I want to know that how can add multiple trackers to an already created and seeding torrent? Do I have to make a new one or what? BTW do you have account on Demonoid? Would really appreciate a referral.:)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I should really report you for asking invites. That is not allowed in Digit Forums.

If its already being seeded, right click it on utorrent, properties. add the tracker in a new line.

If its not,

*sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=195720&package_id=231092&release_id=544413

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I should really report you for asking invites. That is not allowed in Digit Forums.

If its already being seeded, right click it on utorrent, properties. add the tracker in a new line.

If its not,

*sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=195720&package_id=231092&release_id=544413

Thanx for help and Sorry for asking that. Answers to scenarios like these aren't mentioned in forum's code of conduct.Won't happen again:smile:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
BTW do you have account on Demonoid? Would really appreciate a referral.:)

To Rudick, Well i cant invite u as i hv just not done any uplaod or a download...

TO Dheeraj: Well, i didnt knw invites were illegal, thanx for saving me from getting a warning :D

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom