How to make a high quality PDFs?

D

Deleted member 118788

Hello,

I want to make high quality pdf files like the one of companies annual report. After zooming too much the images doesn't loses the quality. I tried converting a word document to pdf using Nitro PDF Pro with high quality export settings. The final output was lost image quality. How can I make the pdfs with hr images?

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Isn't that those companies reports are made by web designers based on the given data?

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

^ Isn't that those companies reports are made by web designers based on the given data?

Yes, but How do they make pdf in which the logo doesn't even loses quality by zooming 300x? I tried making a pdf with a Nitro PDF pro (adobe acrobat like tool) with a high dpi image but It looked blurry when doing a heavy zoom? Whereas the same image can go that high in windows picture viewer without losing quality?

ratul

█████████████████
try using foxit and a good quality image, i converted my resume with nitro in high quality, still my signature in that went somewhat pixelated, when i converted with foxit, it was as sharp as it was in word.. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - this link should be helful :
*www.adobe.com/products/postscript/pdfs/highres_win.pdf

Top Bottom