how to increase sound of k750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

myhotdog

Journeyman
I have k750i but sound of my mobile isn't like w550i or w800i :( can anyone telll me how can i increase volume of k750i

im also using k750i ..and when i compare its sound with w550i ..
then my phone rocks..slight diff..but not easy to catch

also, it depends on the music format ur using...!!

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
K750i sound is really good. There is no need to do such things. There is a problem in playing amr files where sound crackes, but MP3 playback is awesome. Play MP3 files from Media player with equalizer settings rather than opening files from File manager. It should sound good.

OP
M

myhotdog

Journeyman
I think kiran you r not getting me ..I'm saying volume of my phone sucks big time then other phone (i.e. w550i) :(

OP
M

myhotdog

Journeyman
crap crap crap ..I again updated my firmware from SEUS and after upgrading to latest firmware sound level gone 2 more blocks down and quality like 50 Rs radio

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
myhotdog said:
I think kiran you r not getting me ..I'm saying volume of my phone sucks big time then other phone (i.e. w550i) :(

Don't compare with W550i, as if I remeber W550i have 2 OR 3 speakers.:)

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
myhotdog said:
I have k750i but sound of my mobile isn't like w550i or w800i :( can anyone telll me how can i increase volume of k750i

If you just want to increase the volume of K750i then here is a small trick.When you play songs then go to the ringtone settings and set the song which you want to hear as the ringtone.Also set the ringtone volume to the max.You should get high volume.

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
hi am also having having 750i , u turn off the increasing ring in sound and keep the ringing vol to 8 our phone rocks a great pa...

if u hav still problem just wait for few days sony ericsson is going to release a new firmware in mid dec update it, it will fix u r problem......

dinesh_mettur said:
hi am also having having 750i , u turn off the increasing ring in sound and keep the ringing vol to 8 our phone rocks a great pa...

if u hav still problem just wait for few days sony ericsson is going to release a new firmware in mid dec update it, it will fix u r problem......

how do u know tht sony gonna release a new firmware in mid dec??? any source??

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hi..
i may be late to answer.. but this would help u. i bought the same fone and found the answer to that in some other forum. when u play the song from the media player, go to more> equalizer> keep the preset selected other than mega bass and the option (manual) appears on right soft key. press it and u will be given the equalizer bars. increase all the bars to the max and u will observe a 30 or 50% increase in sound.

P.S. :: beware. the sound would be very loud if u use ear phones with this setting. only use the loud speaker for this setting. Revert to the preset if u use earphones.The megabass preset rocks with earphones and is a real bliss to hear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom