How to increase my height......???? Help me out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
hanging really works...i was just 154cm when i was 17, and i started hanging on a bar nd relaxing muscles for max time, then have some pull ups nd repeat again as many times every day. And for gods sake, now at 20, im almost 172cm!!!
and dun do other excercies, especially weigh trainings. It wud maybe shorten u by 1cm or so. Trainers at gim may du know exact idea what to do and they might just say to have weigh trainings.

And have lots of protein food. And do take a natural tablet "Spirulina" which is available in most medical shops. Spirulina is a plant nd world's richest concentrated natural source of protein. It wont cost u moe than 20/- for a 10 tab strip. Take 2 or 4 everyday.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
muje pata hai ke yeh skipping ya swimming nehi karega, cycling isko aata nehi... aur medicines bhi bhool jaao (i know him personally :))) use sirf lamba hona hai... koi David Blaine ko jaanta hai??

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, everyone......

I m 21 yrs old guy and my height is 5.2'. This is not the hereditary problem.
so can u all plz give me some tips & advice regarding this prob....

Thanks in advance............
Lol.....I just got 14 in Jan and I'm already 5.10'(approx.) or 176cm....:lol:
Till 7th I was just 5.2' and in these 2 years, I've gained 8 inches....:p

Thoda rich in Proteins khaana khaaOO aur Milk har roz 1 litre shayad height badh jaaye...
Or, if you want you can be a Complan boy.......:D

Because you are already 21 and height of men usually grows till the age of 18.......

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If I am not mistaken then your height stops growing when you hit 18 right?

Anyway the trick that worked for me was mostly with Cycling.This was when I was a teenager & used to raise the Bicycle seats a bit higher than usual & then this allowed me to stretch my legs a bit more & also made them more flexible.Do whatever you have to but don't go on any pills or such crap.They would do more harm then good.If you ask your doc too then he would recommend you normal activities & a balanced diet.Basketball is another good way.BTW just to let you know I had a guy who was 5ft 3inches & was an ace in our college basketball team.So don't be disappointed for what you have.What counts it how you make it your strength.

OP
pritzdj

pritzdj

LIFE Overclocked!!
@abhi.eternal
Man now i'll try every possible way............

Thanx.......... for all suggestions.........
i'll make a schedule and try to work-out............

Last edited:

satyamy

Alive Again...
This Message is from my Friend
All the Credit goes to my Friend, he is in Some Other Forum

I am copying and Pasting his message
read this
there are lots of medicines actually
if u go to any homeopathic doctor , he will give u a treatment but mainly a very slow one which will waste time as well as money and also needs a lot of patience
i am telling u a treatment
there is one medicine called heightex in homeopathy
start taking that according to what is written on its usage

but the main medicine is Baryta Carb 200
start taking three doses of this medicine everyday
remember only 200 power of this medicine , not 30 or any else
start taking both the above two medicine and u will see the effect in two months
here are some precautions :
1.) stop eating onion during this treatment
2.) there must be a gap of atleast half an hour before and after medicine intake of eating anything
3.) try to avoid fried things , eat maximum amount of fruits.
4.) also last but not the least exercise regularly
stretch ur body by hanging with some weights with ur feet
do not take weights with ur shoulders
if u continued gym or start taking weights ur body will start expanding instead of stretching.

ya this medicine will increase ur appetite
liquid form is more rapid than tablet
try to take mother tincture ( Q) which is the fastest and best and little bit costly also but best

If you are at a age of 17-18 use this medicine as directed (you can gain 5-6 inches easily)

if you are 22-25 use this medicine
also try a chinese YOKO which also helps a little
You can gain 1-2 inches but you have to work very hard
have to exercise regularly and also your diet should be increased
you must have a BALANCED DIET and dont only eat one or two things
this medicine will automatically increase your diet
but a person himself have to take a lot of care
and try to fill your expanded diet with lot of fruits
like pappya (dont eat banana too much - it can effect you suffer from cought)

Also I Personally suggest to 1st take 1 dose of this medicine after a week increase it to 2 dose a day
and if this suits you take 3 but not more than 3 dose a day

Many a times if a person is not healthy, than he cannot manage exercise like hanging
also if he tries to hang his hands increases instead of whole body
so for those who are not Healthy download this ebook and start exercising
*rapidshare.com/files/100896711/How_To_Naturally_Increase_your_Height_2-3_inches_within_7_weeks.pdf
to increase height naturally

Last edited:

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
^^ Yeh koi height show karne ka thread nahi hai, aur apke six feet ka kya woh achar dalega :neutral:.

Btw this is what i did when i was 19,

1. I jumped everyday in order to touch my room ceiling.
2. I ran for 3 min in my nearest stadium at full speed at 5 mins intervals.
3. I played basketball, badminton
4. I stretched from ring/pole.
5. I slept 9-10 hrs (important point)
6. Run eating chole
7. Drink plenty of fluids, orange/mango/glucose.

I was like 5.9 at that time, all those helped me gain 1.5 inches, also made me fit.

The most important thing after all that hard work is to rest, always get good sleep at least 8 hrs.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
may not help increasing ur height but will definitely ur confidence and attitude regarding vertically challenged people ... How many do u recognize
*www.shortsupport.org/cgi-bin/whowho_list.cgi

Also
*www.shortstuff.org.uk/advantages.htm

NucleusKore

TheSaint
There's nothing like accepting yourself as you are. Be happy as long as you are healthy. I advise against treating your height condition as long as you are healthy.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
There's nothing like accepting yourself as you are. Be happy as long as you are healthy. I advise against treating your height condition as long as you are healthy.

+1! Don't let this get into your head, buddy. It'll keep worrying you all your life then :)

We all have some sort of problems in life. Just gotta live on with it. No one is born perfect ;)

eureca_eureca

In the zone
Strain ur body man , if u are into sports no problem , I am 183 cms when i was 14 years ...I used to do a lot of cyling and not to say shuttle ...i used to play for several hours ...
Streching games will help to some extend , eat lot of vegetable ...i used to be veg till i was 20 ...Veg diet helps boost a lot , avoid all tjose stuff u find on tv etc .....DESI FOOD THE BEST MAN .....

dont even think of MEDICINES

Last edited:

satyamy

Alive Again...
Strain ur body man , if u are into sports no problem , I am 183 cms when i was 14 years ...I used to do a lot of cyling and not to say shuttle ...i used to play for several hours ...
Streching games will help to some extend , eat lot of vegetable ...i used to be veg till i was 20 ...Veg diet helps boost a lot , avoid all tjose stuff u find on tv etc .....DESI FOOD THE BEST MAN .....

dont even think of MEDICINES
+1
yes cycling effect really

do cycliing with the seat little up and that you feet touches the paddel with some pressure
this way cycling will be a little uncomfortable but it wil make u to strech ur body and will naturally increase ur height :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom