How to download ebooks from google

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
hmm doesn't no one knows IRC ?? I can write a tut on that but I am not sure if that wld be allowed?
guys?

Binit

Right off the assembly line
If someone does not have a problem downloading from Rapidshare/Megaupload etc. then using the following on Google can help you find lots of ebooks:

site:blogspot.com "Name of the book or author etc."

now there are lots of blogs on blogspot (blogger) for almost everything including ebooks, softwares and movies etc.

site:blogspot.com searches just the domain blogspot.com which means it searches all the blogs for the content which you want (in this case ebooks).

Also enclosing something in " " will search for that thing exactly
which means "google hacking" will search for pages which have the phrase google hacking together.Same applies for the name of the ebooks and author also.

I've found hundreds of books using this technique and I also use the index of method described earlier.

V

vaibhavtek

If someone does not have a problem downloading from Rapidshare/Megaupload etc. then using the following on Google can help you find lots of ebooks:

site:blogspot.com "Name of the book or author etc."

now there are lots of blogs on blogspot (blogger) for almost everything including ebooks, softwares and movies etc.

site:blogspot.com searches just the domain blogspot.com which means it searches all the blogs for the content which you want (in this case ebooks).

Also enclosing something in " " will search for that thing exactly
which means "google hacking" will search for pages which have the phrase google hacking together.Same applies for the name of the ebooks and author also.

I've found hundreds of books using this technique and I also use the index of method described earlier.

nice dude

xigerjohn

you can download ebooks by file search engine or BT.
A rapidshare search engine can found thouands of ebooks.
link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

quad_master

Tired of being sorry!
wow!! it's cool dude!! keep them coming.........
plz also chk this........

Suppose you want a certain song to a singer and you can not find it; by this trick you can find the song in the original directory of the original web site.

"index of/" "Top Gun" .mp3

suppose you want to search for the program "Norton" in the web site
www.download.com ; when you go to www.google.com and write the following code, you will be surprised that the "Google" search engine searches only in the site www.download.com. To do this search for:

norton site:www.download.com

Last edited:

Binit

Thanks for the help.

Can someone bother explaining, whats actually happening, when we mention those parameters.

For this and lots of other stuff about advanced searching techniques using Google, you should read the Book Google Hacking for Penetration Testers by Johnny Long

As discussed in this thread and as described by me in my post, you can find it on Google itself.:p
Just type this in Google search bar
Code:
site:blogspot.com "Google Hacking for Penetration Testers" ebook pdf
or in Firefox try this url

Along with this you may add additional parameters like rapidshare etc.
Note that site:domain will search only in the domain specified
so if you want to search for something in thinkdigit.com, then just try
site:thinkdigit.com followed by the thing you wanna search for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom