how to download a 15 gb torrent file in a 10 gb partition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
guys do u know any way to do this
should i split the file & download 8 gb in 1 partition & 8 in another....or should i merge the 2 partitions??

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
1st. how would you split a torrent?
2nd. how will you configure your Torrent client to download one file into two?:D

i seriously dont know, so i'm asking :)

imo merge 'em partitions partner:D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
now i dont think that a 15gb torrent would contain just a single file... :) its highly possible that there are many files, therefore i suggest check off few files while starting the download, and then download 7GB at a time !! :)

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
saurav_cheeta said:
now i dont think that a 15gb torrent would contain just a single file... :) its highly possible that there are many files, therefore i suggest check off few files while starting the download, and then download 7GB at a time !! :)

hey thanx for the solution.it worked i'll do that but if it contains only 1 file then is there anyway?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Nope, for 15GB file, there wont be any way out. Plus 4GB is MAX FileSize for Fat32 so you wont expecting 15GB any time soon since they keep FAT32 and other things in Mind ;)

Pathik

Google Bot
if it is a 15gb file than i m sure its full of bloat data...
other wise download the files in it separately..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Nope, for 15GB file, there wont be any way out. Plus 4GB is MAX FileSize for Fat32 so you wont expecting 15GB any time soon since they keep FAT32 and other things in Mind ;)
Not everyone does. :)
I have eight gigabyte files that I cannot even use on both Mac OS X and Windows because there is no format that both can read and write to and that supports more than four gigabytes of data. :(

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
aryayush said:
Not everyone does. :)
I have eight gigabyte files that I cannot even use on both Mac OS X and Windows because there is no format that both can read and write to and that supports more than four gigabytes of data. :(

Well, exceptions are always there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom