How To Create a Cool Gamer Tag

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hello Gamers,
I'd like to know how you selected/made your own gamertag.Dont tell me to google it or send me to those ''create cool names/create automatically generated gamertag '' websites because all i got was crap when searching it,like Mr. Mourning:-o,sh3tsoldier:cool:,papasmurf:wink: etc... Instead just tell me how you made it.I dont want to put my real name in it whatsoever neither i need it too flashy,though a little 'edgier' may help.thanks:)

Edit:Just tell me your gamertag.so that i will have an idea of how to make one.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Are you talking about username in games ??
If so then pick up whatever you want and maintain it everywhere, that way you won'y have to remember too much.

Flash

Lost in speed
-Try your name in l33t format (N@NDUC0B)
-Simplify a word as possible as you can (ex:TRTL PWR, as in Ninja turtles)
-Shorten your name (NnDcB)
-Be stylish with your gametag and made it unique (Fata1ty)
-Dont create with lots of numbers like (Nandu20130723)

Simple.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
What are you talking about? :?:

Are you talking about username in games ??
If so then pick up whatever you want and maintain it everywhere, that way you won'y have to remember too much.

im talking about gamertags.a name to play in MMOFPSes

and thanks all for the help,still you all didnt say what criteria you use to make your own gamer tag except Gearbox;).I shouldve taken fatal1ty but its already taken.so are the cool ones.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
I just copy righted these. Do not use em if you don't want to get into legal trouble.

FrozenFlame, onepoint6, HotIce, DrinkmyDrank, twonotthreeK, EditPost, GoAdvanced

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Mine is Vegeta , Multicast , FierySoul

I just copy righted these. Do not use em if you don't want to get into legal trouble.

FrozenFlame, onepoint6, HotIce, DrinkmyDrank, twonotthreeK, EditPost, GoAdvanced

Copyright PostQuickReply, Reply With Quote and Cancel also :p

Top Bottom