How to become a hacker?

will

Right off the assembly line
It is good to raise such obvious question, if you are really serious check this link. A very good article by top ranked Hacker.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Hacking is not that easy . I too wanted to become a hacker about 2-3 years ago and hence started reading different programming languages . A lot of hard work is required to be a professional hacker but it aint impossible . It took me about 11 months to hack a single rapidshare account :cry: !! but now days all websites are up to date so new methods of hacking are to be invented . No one can be a master in it .

dilshadhussain

I will give you hint you have to work it out. and to hack you dont need any special machine. I can hack using my laptop a browser and few commands.

First try these commands
1) First try command dig(unix/linux). use it to find about any website. it is not illegal you can dig any website. with this command alone you cant hack any site but you will understand how are they networked. Don't use any fancy software available in market they make lot of noise and you will be easily traced.

Try to find what server they are using? how many server they are using? where is there server located? and what are there ip address?

It is not easy to hack any site. you will need to put in lot effort.
If you are able to hack any web site make sure you let the admin know about it.

All the best.

Toys_Kok

That the magic question for all newbies in internet... :-D When I was started always thought how to become, now its not a deal for me.

prabhakar97

Broken In
Can you fiddle with the circuitry of a radio and place a call to Bush through it? Eh??? Then you are a true hacker!!!! Hehehe that was just for fun

Btw read the novel THE BLUE NOWHERE by Jeffrey Deaver. You'll be inspired by the world's bestestest hackers.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
You can choose one of two paths

1) How to be a hacker in five easy steps
a. Try to understand how everything and anything works. This includes the machine that stitched together the clothes you wear, the washing machine, and the regulator of your fan. Pull anything you can apart, and try to put it back together, if possible, make it better on the way.
b. Take a crash course in Networking
c. Install Linux, and exhaust the man command
d. Install BackTrack and hack into any local WiFi network
e. Write your own tools and DDoS the Internet

Or, I suggest that you try this option:

2) Get a life, stop at step c, and invest your extra efforts in coding for Open Source.

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer

a. Try to understand how everything and anything works. This includes the machine that stitched together the clothes you wear, the washing machine, and the regulator of your fan. Pull anything you can apart, and try to put it back together, if possible, make it better on the way.

2) Get a life, stop at step c, and invest your extra efforts in coding for Open Source.

Very well said. But Hacking is Very very attractive.

peter

Hey!! Want to become a "Hacker" or a "Cracker"!!
You guys must first learn,
"Assembly Language" its hard, yes!! very hard.
Happy hacking and cracking!!:razz::razz:

Last edited:

HellKing

Broken In
Hey really I wanted to ask this too!

How to be a Professional hacker

Or more eloquently said, Network Security Analysts

I heard they get paid big bucks by the corporates......so which colleges provide good hacking classes??

vamsi360

Always confused

Which path have you chosen? "The road not taken"?

Top Bottom