How To Become A Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an all time great book most of you HAVE to read just for the fun of it.
Its written by Eric S Raymond.

*www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

:D

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Yeah, i have seen this site before. I think this link is posted already somewhere on the forum.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
As i was also aiming to become as one of the HACKER ,

But simple techniques of Hacking which teaching in centers are irrelevant to my studies as i am MCA and not that much effective on the Big servers , Firewall routers etc.
Before 6 months a programmer told that the real hackers are otherwise called as super programmers and should know about languages & operating system .

c,c++,java,python are the languages used on servers tools like eclipse & os solaris are really needed for hacking with the servers
Operating systems - starting with LINUX & Unix are completely known for the hackers & should know to delete the virus manually , Completely known on the worms & trojans creating with C language

He told me start with Linux , i started with RHCE last 5 months now only I am Certified , gosh i am really forgeting about hacking aims now this is really for Advanced and heavy brains !!

:(I am only poor brain :( some how i got sick with is hacking ,, any way RHCE , CCNA & MCA degree will get me job atleast

May be next life i ll be trying from my birth:D

Last edited:
I appear to fulfill several of the lifestyle positives in a hacker, but for knowing martial arts and reading proposterous science fiction :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^holly-molly, whip out the dictionary then :D I am reading Shakespeare for sometime.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I remember reading this 3 years ago and disagreeing with the author. I always thought this book should've been named, "How to prepare yourself for hacker training courses by implementing a supposed hacker-personality". But that's too long a title. And I still oppose his opinion of Windows as a "body-cast".

OFFTOPIC:
@MetalheadGautham: et tu gauth'? Nice! Now I know I'm not the only one who likes reading Shakespeare! Oh, and check this out, you may find this interesting: *www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html? :D

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
nice tip MetelHead.....but I hav noticed one thing after going throu many hackers' tutorials after all these yrs, they wont just say things easily...they always say simple things in an indirect manner instead of telling things straight. True hackers don't want us to know wat they know in real, dats the truth. There are only a few of them I know who so far like to share something they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom