how to be a good tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

looogk

Right off the assembly line
i have complted the black box testing.. and also testing tools.. am interested in testing.. now am doing MCA final year.. what steps will make me to go for a good tester? will it have any certifications? or what are the skills to be learn? how to practice for myself ? suggest me plz..:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
contact esumitkumar.

Btw hav you dome smoke testing, regression testing and acid testing ?

OP
looogk

looogk

no not yet am having the practice in real time.. and i have just studied the automation tools such as winrunner,QTP, Rational robot,silktest,loadrunner,testdirector..

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
no not yet am having the practice in real time.. and i have just studied the automation tools such as winrunner,QTP, Rational robot,silktest,loadrunner,testdirector..

Testing is a vast field, there is Manual testing(Quality Center) then performance testing, regression Testing(Automation tools come here), load testing, stress testing etc.

I c u've gone through quite good tools, get some certification on them (QTP, Loadrunner, Winrunner, testdirector)

Testing has a gr8 opportunity for Job.
who is esumitkumar
He one of our forum member, if required PM him;)

OP
looogk

looogk

i would like to do some certifications.. ITB or ISTQB.. will it help me??

hey damngoodman999 .. you have spelling mistake in your signature do correct it and come

no not yet done any types of testing..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom