How much hours do you play in a day ?

vaibhav23

In the zone
my mother wouldn't allow more than that.
during summer holidays use to play 2-3 each day.
Using pc just for making project now

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
play continuously
ios or chrome mmos
just very interested and curious

have xbox, play mortal kombat vs dc universe to chill sometimes, few chars not finished yet,

but otherwise the ios titles, game center, leader boards, social gaming scene is more involving, more or less like email or sms, especially on some asynchronous multiplayer titles

funskar

Padawan
Keep playing till the end when i bought ps3+gow3:-D
Then same when i got my Bf3 delivered..

Bt after 12th boards.. not getting even a second to play.
Was waiting for max payne3 even got the game delivrd which i preordrd in feb[sad me).
Now will start playing again when hitman absolution cums or Moh-warfighter:cool:
I used to play 10-12hrs on sunday/Holidays only before my boards.
Bt Dyng to play skrim.

P.s - Nowadays takes 10-12 hrs xtra sleep on sunday/holidays:hyper:

amjath

Human Spambot
soo many school kiddos here :p

on topic: 8pm to 12am in weekdays
8am to 12am in weekends [if i have no work @ home on weekends and few minutes for lunch, dinner & prayer :pray:]

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Mon-Friday: depends on mood play 1~2hrs
Sat-Sunday: Pure Demon for 6~7 hrs day..my longest record once was 15hrs on Sunday

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
till mom pulls of the plug/ friends storm the home and throw me off that seat.

They don't make good games now a days, just a PnC's of old titles, back then many games used to be a "new" experience, now its just iteration of the successful ones.

A few like Portal appease to the heart, more on graphics now a days.

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
I used to play 3-6 hrs daily until I reached 10th and now I'm like :facepalm: this studying still manage to play 2 hrs max. rarely but still there's 2-3 hrs avg. for facebook, google + and ThinkDigit !!!:)

I want more time for playin' games :hissyfit:

digitaltab

In the zone
:shock: how come you manage 4-5 hrs on average office day..pray I had a job like yours!!

i managed almost 6-8 hours in office days, from 6-7 pm to 2-3 am (2:30 was the limit, but sometimes crossed to 3 am, when multiplayer sessions of me3 and ac rev. and else )...

slept 2:30 to 8 am, 8 to 8:30- brush, bathe, brkfast..

9 am office

rouble

Journeyman
1-2 Hours..Less na but my eyes have automatic shutdown system i.e. when I spend too much time on screens of any kind, I really begin to have a tough time concentrating or even using my mind during that time..Eyes start blinking like crazy..
Its like a threshold for me..Maybe that is the reason I have been saved from glasses till now..Thank God!!

digitaltab

In the zone
1-2 Hours..Less na but my eyes have automatic shutdown system i.e. when I spend too much time on screens of any kind, I really begin to have a tough time concentrating or even using my mind during that time..Eyes start blinking like crazy..
Its like a threshold for me..Maybe that is the reason I have been saved from glasses till now..Thank God!!

hey if you don't feel comfortable on screen for long time , i advise you to use your pc as least as possible, also adjust the brightness and contrast of your display to a relaxing level...
cuz i blame video games responsible for my glasses:-x

rouble

Journeyman
hey if you don't feel comfortable on screen for long time , i advise you to use your pc as least as possible, also adjust the brightness and contrast of your display to a relaxing level...
cuz i blame video games responsible for my glasses:-x

Yeah thnx for the concern man..
Although I take good care of my eyes but as I said even if I want to play more my eyes won't allow.
So its all good.
I am already using my monitor at the lowest possible settings..
Oh :-( But Its bound to happen to everybody in this age of tech.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
i managed almost 6-8 hours in office days, from 6-7 pm to 2-3 am (2:30 was the limit, but sometimes crossed to 3 am, when multiplayer sessions of me3 and ac rev. and else )...

slept 2:30 to 8 am, 8 to 8:30- brush, bathe, brkfast..

9 am office

my schedule is like that, only exception is that i have to cook for a hour + to feed me :p

Top Bottom