How much hours do you play in a day ?

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
If i have got a new game, till my eyes get tired. I am not a gamer per se but i was addicted to skyrim, more than 300 hours of it for sure and just started again as a redguard woman. I am only interested in in-game photography right now, which i will start after i get my 7850 HD. :D for those who don't know what i am talking about:

Dead End Thrills | The Art Of Gaming

open this link and search skyrim, and don't click on it if you have a sucky braodband.

P.S. people should also mention how many hours their computer runs in a day, irrespective of whether they play or not. Mine runs from 5 pm to 12 am on college days and on holidays i switch it on in the morning and shut down way past mid night.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^scary how real world beta would be
but seriously, think about a movie, any movie, with skyrim quality landscapes
exploit the available world, that's the ethic

satsworld

Broken In
Weekdays(College, hostel) + bad laptop = close to no gaming)
Weekends(Home) + Desktop = 10-12 hrs gaming per day... :D
Holidays... Same as weekends... Lol.

gameranand

Living to Play
Previously I use to play 3-4 hours per day but nowadays hardly 1-2 hours. Sometimes in lack of time I don't play at all.

hellscream666

Broken In
well I was playing so much these days and made the mistake of installing DOTA 2 also......now its like almost impossible to make time to get up from in front of the pc....

sleeping on the kb is not fun......passing out on the chair less so :mrgreen:

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I have also played like 16-18 hrs a day in stretch without a problem but now I don't have that much time to spend on gaming.

Top Bottom