how much google pay for their adsense?

anandharaja

In the zone
hi,
i have 2 blogs in .blogspot, when creating the blog not have idea to move .com,
but now i feel .com is better than .blogspot, so i plan to ad google adsense in my blogger. how much will google pay (tell in INR), any one using google adsense please guide me.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
You can earn a lot from adsense and can earn nothing. Depends upon your traffic and also kind of traffic. If you have blog with even 10K unique daily, you can earn real good if your subject is something good and caters international audience.

Goodluck !

doomgiver

Warframe
sorry for barging in, but tell me more about this.

how does this work?
do i just need to have a blog? thats all?
or i need to contact google and they will add a plugin or something to the blog?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
sorry for barging in, but tell me more about this.

how does this work?
or i need to contact google and they will add a plugin or something to the blog?

I got a mail that my blog was approved for google adsense. I never deployed it though. So it takes a while until after you blog is popular enough and attracting enough traffic.

Time to restart blogging and earn something.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
u will get money only if the visitor clicks the ad.The amount you get varies on the ad

Not quite true, Adsense also pays on a CPM basis, but the amount is very low.
can the blog be on blogspot domain or should you have a own .com site for google to approve your site?

you need a proper tld. Don't be a cheapskate. If you want to earn, be prepared to spend. Crappy co.cc & co.tk etc won't work.

how does this work?
Have blog + own TLD registered for at least 6 months. File an application for Adsense. Google will review & if approved, you put a piece of code which'll scan your posts and insert relevant ads.

Last edited:
OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
can the blog be on blogspot domain or should you have a own .com site for google to approve your site?

now its blogspot domain. i like to purchase .com domain and also must need to purchase the screen recording software camtasia. and also i like to do some improvements in my blog for that i need some money thats why i asked how much google pay for their ad?

casual_gamer

In the zone
you need a proper tld. Don't be a cheapskate. If you want to earn, be prepared to spend. Crappy co.cc & co.tk etc won't work.
i understand you but i've seen a few blogs at blogspot.com displaying google ads, i've also seen wordpress blogs displaying ads. how was that possible?

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
i understand you but i've seen a few blogs at blogspot.com displaying google ads,
Back in the old days (read: early 2006-2007) Google allowed ads on anything. Fake clicks caused big problems. They've stopped that now.

i've also seen wordpress blogs displaying ads. how was that possible?

WordPress.com? They started started WordAds recently.

We have a feature called WordAds that lets WordPress.com bloggers with moderate to high traffic and appropriate content turn on ads and earn money from their blogs.

As for those running WordPress on their own servers, there is no such restriction.

i understand you but i've seen a few blogs at blogspot.com displaying google ads, i've also seen wordpress blogs displaying ads. how was that possible?
There is no definitive figure. You may earn close to nothing, you may earn lots. Depends on visitors, what kind of articles you write & how much effort you want to put in

Top Bottom