arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
HP DV6-6140TX
Specs:
i7 - 2637QM
8GB DDR3
500GB HD
1GB DDR5 6770M
Little more than 18 months, in perfect condition.
What should be the expected price for this [I think between 30-35k]?

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
HP DV6-6121TX
Specs:
i7 - 2630QM
12GB DDR3
640GB HD
Radeon HD6770M 2GB DDR5 900/1040MHz @1.1V
21months old, in superb scratchless condition,No issues whatsoever
Warranty+ADP valid till Sept 2015

What should be the expected price for this??
Is the asking price of 42k too much,considering the fact that you are getting 2 year complete cover on this??Plus the battery is brand new!!

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
HP DV6-6121TX
Specs:
i7 - 2630QM
12GB DDR3
640GB HD

Is the asking price of 42k too much,considering the fact that you are getting 2 year complete cover on this??Plus the battery is brand new!!

Any idea guys??

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
HP DV6-6121TX
Specs:
i7 - 2630QM
12GB DDR3
640GB HD

Any help??

kartikoli

Busy!!
HP DV6-6121TX
Specs:
i7 - 2630QM
12GB DDR3
640GB HD

i sold my 3rd gen i5 lappy @25k so expect 30k as you have good amount of warranty left (sep 2015)
haswell have just launched and your machine will be 2 generation old in no time so sell it fast and best of luck

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
How much can I get for one Sapphire Vapor-X HD6850 775MHz bought on 4th July 2012, with invoice, never overclocked, in perfectly good condition. Urgent.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
^^ Dude, you seriously gotta be joking here.. 5k is too low. I mean it can pretty much outright beat a 8000 rupees 7770. Shouldn't something around 7.5-8k be more appropriate?

varun004

Journeyman
how much can i sell my benq 24 inch XL2420T 120 hz 3d monitor bought for 23k has 2 and half year warranty left on it ?

i have a mechanical keyboard from thermaltake ttesports meka G bought it for 5.5 k has 16 month warranty left. How much can i expect for it ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
7.5/8k is good enough as the card still has warranty left.

A new HD 6850 was available for 8K before it dissapeared.. how do you expect someone to buy a second hand card for that price ?

i disagree 5~6k max as i have seen many 6850 sells for 6k around an yr back (infact sold mine for 6k)
560Ti sells for 8~8.5k

exactly

^^ Dude, you seriously gotta be joking here.. 5k is too low. I mean it can pretty much outright beat a 8000 rupees 7770. Shouldn't something around 7.5-8k be more appropriate?

read what i said above
try to sell it for 6.5k

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
A new HD 6850 was available for 8K before it dissapeared.. how do you expect someone to buy a second hand card for that price ?
exactly
read what i said above
try to sell it for 6.5k

Thanks for the valuable insights. I have listed the card on ebay.in over here, with bidding cost starting at rupees (drumroll please) 7500.
Surprisingly, I got a first bid in first few hours of listing, and hopefully, I'll get some more.
And before you start bashing on the bidder and calling him names for "buying a overpriced product", I would like to say that not all of us have the luxury to buy second-hand stuff at low costs. Sure if you live in Mumbai or Delhi or any other metro city, you would find lot of people selling stuff cheaply offline, but its not same for people who live in far off places where even getting a product first hand is quite an headache. I know because I am one of 'those people'.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks for the valuable insights. I have listed the card on ebay.in over here, with bidding cost starting at rupees (drumroll please) 7500.
Surprisingly, I got a first bid in first few hours of listing, and hopefully, I'll get some more.
And before you start bashing on the bidder and calling him names for "buying a overpriced product", I would like to say that not all of us have the luxury to buy second-hand stuff at low costs. Sure if you live in Mumbai or Delhi or any other metro city, you would find lot of people selling stuff cheaply offline, but its not same for people who live in far off places where even getting a product first hand is quite an headache. I know because I am one of 'those people'.
exactly. I am also one of those people. It almost took a month to purchase my whole pc that too after lots of travels to the shop. It is really a headache in remote areas.

Top Bottom