how many still buy digit magazine??

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
The only thing I love on magazines are Gadgets. And Living Digital is far better in providing that eye candy than Digit. But if its an all round tech mag you wish, there's Digit, Chip and whatever. I just got myself the internet to be more quick in pace with technology.

devil_me

Broken In
QwertyManiac said:
The only thing I love on magazines are Gadgets. And Living Digital is far better in providing that eye candy than Digit. But if its an all round tech mag you wish, there's Digit, Chip and whatever. I just got myself the internet to be more quick in pace with technology.

Yea buddy, you are right. The content seems to be outdated for me as I read news on the net about similar stuff something like 2months before they are published on the book...

pannaguma

Turn The Page
i have read only one DIGIT mag in all my life. i think it was of aug 06. it had some mega harddisk comparision.

but subscriber of CHIP and PC WORLD. i bought 1 yr subscription to PC WORLD for the only reason that it was available for Rs.60/- a month. I will kiss goodbye to PCW when the subscription ends.

satyamy

Alive Again...
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
I last bought it in 2006 i guess. Now we have this service in my city. Pay Rs120 and get any 15 magazines a month. A guy comes to my home every alternative day and takes the old magazine and gives a new one.

Its good...i am able to read all tech magazine...mom all women magazines...sis all fashion magazines and dad all health and biz magazines :D

...and yes....all tech magazines come with CD and DVD and stuff :) Sometimes it too scratched but most of the time its fine

how is it possible
who is giving this service
y not in mumbai?

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
I really love the mag and so I am a subscriber. Actually I can say Digit is my 'guru' regarding computer knowledge. Actually if you have a bb connection, you can download all the stuff that will be included in the discs someday and you can have the pirated version of the mag in .pdf format also, but I still prefer the current format (print & disc) and will be a subscriber/reader for some years more.

ps.- I said 'subscriber/reader', coz I am really very bothered with their care for subscribers. They dispatched the June issue on 13th through post (although I usually receive the issues through courier) and I haven't the June issue yet.

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I am buying Digit every month since Feb 2005.

I started LFY in January 2005 but discontinued after they stopped giving only magazine for 25Rs in 2006.

Then I started buying PC World and now I buy it regularly.

As of now I buy every month:
~ Digit
~ PC World
~ Better Photography
~ Entire set of Raj Comics (They are irregular so it gets skipped sometimes and sometimes, there are 2 sets in 30 days)

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Stopped buying it......long time ago.......when they had not tested gfx card for over a year.......better options like CHIp are available.....so no need of DIgit. ;)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
kumarmohit said:
~ Entire set of Raj Comics (They are irregular so it gets skipped sometimes and sometimes, there are 2 sets in 30 days)
u must be the 1st guy who i know reads raj comics still!

btw . i still buy digit :D

Last edited:

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
I hope it will increased after some months . Yes digit is full of advertisements.The benefit is the dual layer dvd

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I am discontinuing PCWorld from next month. They have increased price 125 Rs.

As for Raj Comics, Yes and I love comics, See my Avatar, signature. First I cud only read it from my pocket money, which was very less. Now that I earn, I can afford them:)

PS- Its not only for the anniversary issue. Read the discount coupons, They say that you spend 700 and send 55% ie around 800 per year. 800 + 700 = 1500, 1500/12 = 125.
Compare it to Digit which offers a lot better stuff at same price:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom