How Many of Us Uses Pirated/Cracked Software

Do u use pirated software?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
The only legal softwares that i use are FREEWARES!!!
Im a software pirate and im proud to be one.:D

Everybody in this world would have used pirated software sometime in their life. Atleast in their friends computers.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
I use many pirated softwares..
The legal ones I use are freewares.

Everytime I feel guilty that I have to use it. But my heart has lightened up after reading this thread :) read all 20 pages tonight...EXTENSIVELY

Linux simply wont do it, considering im still a kiddy who loves games :D and those commands make me feel sick, though id vote for linux anyday :)

Every time I realise that i am acting like a thief. Then I look at the prices.

Then I feel its not in my hand. Buying legal software is not in my fate. Ive to cherish all that i get, and lie to myself once again 'im gonna be all-legal one day' :( ....

heh cut the crap, serves right for them. can't they see the obvious reason we crack? lower the prices and every 5th grader will go for original... otherwise face it ...

praka123

left this forum longback
i am sure warez/crack addicts wont even care to use a Vista Ulti(!) even if it is given for free!.
for warez addicts(my young friend near to my house),it is thrilling to use someones crack or serial to unlock and they are in 7th moon,they cannot study with computer(he is on C programming) only thing they want is cracks!what a bad addiction,use Linux and stick with it.within 2 weeks or so u can get rid of piracy atleast with softwares :)

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
+1 ..^

but when will i be able to run games satisfactorily in linux?
who's gonna make developers recode it in OpenGL..
that can only be done if M$ gets nuked...

Till i love games and till i am not able to run it in linux, i wont be able to detach myself from piracy completely...
i maybe able to but i am too young to earn...

you maybe mature dude and may not play games... but i do play games for fun and will be playing them :( thats my addiction, not piracy... no-one actually LOVES piracy and those who do i'd say are morons... its called having-no-better-choice

EDIT : Also many people who have voted that they dont do piracy.. lemme tell you piracy doesnt exits in software level, you may have illegal movies, illegal music downloaded from P2P...

you maybe using OEM versions of the windows... thats not LEGAL right? you arent the Original Equipment Manufacturer!!! So get legal. Buy Vista Ultimate for 500 dollars. or start using linux and stop listening those music and watching those movies....

you go to many local movie theaters... what guarantee do yo have that they are showing you legal stuff?? and you become a part of piracy that way...

i have OpenOffice an Abiword in my PC, i have AVG antivirus, I have InfraRecorder, I use Alcohol 52%.. I use GIMP..I love Firefox ...

what more can i do at my level to stay away from piracy?

regards
bikalp

Last edited:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
bump!!!........

guys... why are you letting such an imprtant topic sink down in the forum?
no replies? common... :(

T

The Conqueror

You can use cedega 6 to run games on linux *www.transgaming.com/
its commercial, u may find the pirated ones :D

also u can use virtual machine and install windows xp in it and play ur games
for vm, i reccommend VmWare Workstation 6.0

Just forgot to quote bikdel,

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Conqueror

abtom said:
^^
here the topic is that how many of us use pirated sws and what have u posted??
muft ki samaj seva??
I am telling bikdel how to run games on his linux :p

I have already voted and have already posted my opinion :rolleyes:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Yeh... I used Pirated softwares...

But now a days using Linux... So away from Piracy... (thought sometimes used Linux to download CRACKS ) ;)

rajananna

Right off the assembly line
Guys,

Used pirated software all my life. Reformed only now when I brought a new computer.

We all have to give back sometimes. Thanks to Microsoft!

I can now afford to pay the for software I use.

However, I cannot download the trial version of Office 2007 because the site keeps asking for an address in US and the corres. pin code. Can anybody help?

hullap

Cyborg Agent
earlier i used original software but now im a PIRATE :Deven though i hav original xp
HAHAHAHA
*img82.imageshack.us/img82/5903/av1197do0.gifall hail

sourav123

Thinking Different
Guys,

Used pirated software all my life. Reformed only now when I brought a new computer.

We all have to give back sometimes. Thanks to Microsoft!

I can now afford to pay the for software I use.

However, I cannot download the trial version of Office 2007 because the site keeps asking for an address in US and the corres. pin code. Can anybody help?

Download from the microsoft india website. I had no problem while downloading office enterprise trial.

ancientrites

In the zone
pirate software all the way.i use bitcomet and bsnl 900 unlimit 256kbps.Long lives piracy.last thing i downloaded was windows vista ultimate edition 64bit, and 32 bit both are working fine but i reinstalled my pc back to windows xp final edition yet again pirated one.i have everything you guys name it i have it.www.torrentz.com------>you get everything.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
i never ever and will ever anyday will use pirated software and movies..

All statements above are imaginary! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom