How Many of Us Uses Pirated/Cracked Software

Do u use pirated software?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

suj_engico

Broken In
Slam Team said:
I.N.D.I.A man... It Never Develops In Anything ... My apologies to anyone who finds this disgusting
Well thats too disgusting man for an apology.
Its because of people like u that our country stays behind.
Such ideas suck man.
I would give I.N.D.I.A. definition as It Nurtures Developers Intelligence Accurately.

hmvrulz

Broken In
i have never used a original version of any software ever and never will. why should i when it get things for free.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
shivac11 said:
I've not seen any INDIVIDUALS using a GENUINE XP...

Well, I happen to be an individual and I happen to have licensed copies of Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP Professional.

deepaknal said:
Software piracy in the world can never come down unless all the software is free.DUH
Laugh.This is a joke.

No, its not a joke. :x Far from it! You think all software in the world should be free? Of course, we're all philanthropists and multi-gazillionaires to boot, so we can afford to create really high quality software and then just give it away for free, right? You should try to create software, then you would know why some software cannot be given away free? Did you know the sheer amount of work that goes into a product like Adobe Acrobat Professional? Its not simply a tool to create PDF files, there are freeware alternatives for that. Its a total workflow management solution, and THATS why it cant be given away for free. You're paying for the tight integration with existing software and the one-stop solution for workflow management, not for printing silly little PDF files. The same logic applies to every single software that you pay for. All the way from Windows XP to Office 2003 to your games and DVDs. Why dont you just go and demand that everything in life should be free, all the way from electricity to water to clothes to electronics to groceries and what not. You can pay for those but not for software that extends you great productivity? For shame! The last I checked, you dont go around stealing from shops, malls, etc. so is it all right to steal software, especially the one software that makes everything else run? Its hardly a joke, whats a real joke on the country is how small and perverted our thinking can get along these lines.

parthbarot said:
i thnk piracy is good for us...means we can learn from that free...

& for developers like us also,its good,so we good new latest prog tools & can learn from that..

otherwise who can spent lot of money for hi own alone use of some softi...like MS .NET,VS, Borland C++, JBulider etc...

i dnt no u people no or not..that piracy of windows is intended by bill gates himself,bcs he wants "his"(means not his but pirates & taken from somewhere" OS to be most used in the world...

Piracy is good for us? You know, if I met you in person right now, there's no telling what I would do to you. :D Are you honestly a developer? Coz if you were, you would understand how bad piracy really was. If you want to use software like VS.NET or JBuilder, then you better pay for it. If all you wanna do is write code and compile it and run and test it, use the myriad freeware IDEs that are available online. Use Eclipse IDE for Java, the JBuilder free version, NetBeans or Gel, why go for JBuilder Enterprise or Pro? You want all the functionality and toolkits that the VS.NET and JBuilder IDEs provide, but you dont want to pay for them and actually have the nerve to think that "piracy is good because I learn from it". Grow up, buddy, seriously!

As for the part about Bill Gates himself promoting piracy in the hopes that Windows becomes #1, well, what can I say? When was the last time you got yourself a PET scan?

khattam said:
almost all of the softwares i use are pirated unless they come with my hardware. I use a pirated copy of Windows XP and have SP2 and all the latest updates. I also have a pitrated copy of ZoneAlarm Security Suite with antivirus and use pirated OnSpeed. I even use pirated CacheBoost Pro. I use DeepBurner Pro and Nero Burning ROM bundled enterprize edition and are of course pirated

Good for you, I suppose you also steal from the local stores. Did you ever even "think" for a single second for the freeware alternatives available for the products you listed, all the way from Linux as the base OS to DeepBurner Free for the CD Burning software? Can you tell me how many times you burn discs directly, burn Video-DVDs, use the Backup tool, burn PhotoCD/DVD albums, burn from the command line, etc. for you to pirate DeepBurner Pro? The Free version allows everything else except these functions. And I dont know what to say to a person who pirates an antivirus program. It really cant get cheaper than that, when good free AV programs are available.

Slam Team said:
There is nobody who doesn't use pirated s/w in India.. except a few morons !!I.N.D.I.A man... It Never Develops In Anything ... My apologies to anyone who finds this disgusting

You know, I will be honest. If I know who you are, and if I am ever on the interview panel for a company that you're applying to, I will go to the ends of the Earth to make sure you're not selected. That's literally the worst attitude I have ever seen. A few morons? And you think you're a certified genius? So if I were to walk into a store and steal all the stuff I want, I am a "genius" and the others who pay for them are morons? Its because of people like you that India doesn't get to the heights where it can reach. Disgusting isn't even cutting it close. I am honestly saddened that people think this way in our country.

hmvrulz said:
i have never used a original version of any software ever and never will. why should i when it get things for free.

This is just the attitude I was talking about. You get software for free, so why not stick to freeware rather than pirate full version software. You seem to want to have your cake AND eat it. You want full functionality and are not willing to sacrifice it, but you cant come up with the money to pay for what you owe them? If you ever develop software for a living, then may be you would understand. But this attitude is just sick and has just GOT to change.

I can understand people who pirate games because they don't earn and are dependent on their parents and promise themselves they will get legal games when they start earning. I can understand people who pirate games and DVDs because they're not available here, even if you've got the money to spare. There are zero "alternatives" to a game or a DVD movie, so the excuse is at least partially valid. But a software with tons of free alternatives? Why cant people just buy a base OS and then use freeware to get their job done? Do they really require all the frills of a "professional" software like MS Office or Photoshop when OpenOffice and GIMP can do more than what they want? I feel honestly sad and plain infuriated when I go through this thread. :(

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
enoonmai, I agree with most of what you are saying, however I still dont agree with the costing factor. Why ? Simply because I know how much goes into building the product and how much it is charged. Since we are in the same field will give you an example you can perhaps relate to :

Our company had to buy application server licences for the client. In all it was 16 licenes of application server licenes (2*8 for each of the 8 machines were dual processor cores). We initially thought we will go for weblogic and bear the costs. Weblogic per license costs 10000 dollars per cpu. So that 160000 dollars. I came into this project as the technical architect. And I suggested why not go with Oracle's application server offering which was priced substantially lower at 5000$ per cpu. Immediately we tried to port the application to Oracle's offering and after a few tweaks we were suucessful and decided to move to Oracle. However this is when things got interesting. Weblogic hearing of our reasons for not buying lowered their costs and so did Oracle. Finally Weblogic came down to 3250 $ per cpu and Oracle came down to 2500 $ per cpu. See the cost difference!!! We finally went with Weblogic simply because of comfort reasons. Wheres 10000 dollars wheres 3250 $. I am just giving one such case where in I can propose many. So now you tell me, is the exorbidant price warrantied....think...

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I absolutely agree with you on the costing factor. Most software is actually priced higher than it needs to be, and I for one, actually hate it. (Although I've never seen any case like yours, which is downright funny and infuriating at the same time. Imagine the profits they're making :shock:)

But that doesn't mean people can run around pirating software that lends them great functionality, and even in your case, didnt you switch to Weblogic because of comfort reasons, even though it was priced higer than Oracle's AS? But these guys here have a rotten attitude that they won't pay for an OS even if it comes to 1000 bucks, because they're getting it for free from their friends or they get it for 50 bucks in the bootleg market. And that's what's sad. Plus, its not like we developers get a cut of those sales anyway, so I couldn't care less and I, as a developer, am also an end user of software, and would like to see the prices southbound or freeware alternatives that deliver what I want. I would really like to see the prices go down and more people switching to legal software, but there are some that wont switch to one no matter how cheap they get, almost a rebel without a cause attitude, which is what needs to totally change.

PS: I never said prices should be exorbitant, I am also an end user and I can afford only so much. :lol:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
The breed which wont change no matter what cannot be altered. However there are so many people who legitimately need software which are exorbidant in terms of costs. Thats the point u and I agree on. Costs need to come down. Then I think a mojority will switch to legit software. Forget those who will always pirate. Its a false sense of pride for them. Nothing can be done about it. boil ur blood over something useful ;-)

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
I have a great legal trick for extensive software users and the ones using pirated copies. I have a great legal trick to use all the programs like latest Antivirus, Updates and such in a Free Legal Copy of XP (hope the way i'm going to describe is not illegal). If you have a copy of XP with WPA (Windows Product Activation) Technology, but don't have a registration key, just follow the tips. What we are going to do is very simple to understand and hope it is legal as well. What we do is install XP and trial versions all the programs we need. Most of the programs are 30 day trial programs while others run for 15 days for free and legally. Similarly, XP (with WPA) too runs for 30 days without activation. Now, what we do is FORMAT HARD DISK EVERY 30 DAYS and reinstall all the programs after their trial is over.

The things in which we need to take extra care is that we never download the updates through the program itself but we download the updates and install them manually so that we can have updates for later installations. Similarly, for windows Updates too, we download the patches manually and not use 'Windows Updates', so that they can be installed later or you can integrate them in the older Windows Share, burn into a rewritable and install. I recommend the use of McAfee and the great Norton Antivirus which run for 15 days each to be installed. This will complete the 30 days project. Why we choose these programs is because their manual updates are found so that we can use them later. Similarly, you can use other programs as well. But, what about Office, the answer is OpenOffice for Windows.

On the 29 th day, we backup all the necessary documents and put it into other drive. And on the next day we format the drive and reinstall evrything along with the patches. we'll have a lot bit of work on computers every month but hope you don't mind this. (kiddin)

Hope the software companies do not mind even if they figure out this technique of using their softwares. Hehe

Good Luck Everyone

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
enoonmai said:
shivac11 said:
I've not seen any INDIVIDUALS using a GENUINE XP...

Well, I happen to be an individual and I happen to have licensed copies of Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP Professional.

deepaknal said:
Software piracy in the world can never come down unless all the software is free.DUH
Laugh.This is a joke.

No, its not a joke. :x Far from it! You think all software in the world should be free? Of course, we're all philanthropists and multi-gazillionaires to boot, so we can afford to create really high quality software and then just give it away for free, right? You should try to create software, then you would know why some software cannot be given away free? Did you know the sheer amount of work that goes into a product like Adobe Acrobat Professional? Its not simply a tool to create PDF files, there are freeware alternatives for that. Its a total workflow management solution, and THATS why it cant be given away for free. You're paying for the tight integration with existing software and the one-stop solution for workflow management, not for printing silly little PDF files. The same logic applies to every single software that you pay for. All the way from Windows XP to Office 2003 to your games and DVDs. Why dont you just go and demand that everything in life should be free, all the way from electricity to water to clothes to electronics to groceries and what not. You can pay for those but not for software that extends you great productivity? For shame! The last I checked, you dont go around stealing from shops, malls, etc. so is it all right to steal software, especially the one software that makes everything else run? Its hardly a joke, whats a real joke on the country is how small and perverted our thinking can get along these lines.

parthbarot said:
i thnk piracy is good for us...means we can learn from that free...

& for developers like us also,its good,so we good new latest prog tools & can learn from that..

otherwise who can spent lot of money for hi own alone use of some softi...like MS .NET,VS, Borland C++, JBulider etc...

i dnt no u people no or not..that piracy of windows is intended by bill gates himself,bcs he wants "his"(means not his but pirates & taken from somewhere" OS to be most used in the world...

Piracy is good for us? You know, if I met you in person right now, there's no telling what I would do to you. :D Are you honestly a developer? Coz if you were, you would understand how bad piracy really was. If you want to use software like VS.NET or JBuilder, then you better pay for it. If all you wanna do is write code and compile it and run and test it, use the myriad freeware IDEs that are available online. Use Eclipse IDE for Java, the JBuilder free version, NetBeans or Gel, why go for JBuilder Enterprise or Pro? You want all the functionality and toolkits that the VS.NET and JBuilder IDEs provide, but you dont want to pay for them and actually have the nerve to think that "piracy is good because I learn from it". Grow up, buddy, seriously!

As for the part about Bill Gates himself promoting piracy in the hopes that Windows becomes #1, well, what can I say? When was the last time you got yourself a PET scan?

khattam said:
almost all of the softwares i use are pirated unless they come with my hardware. I use a pirated copy of Windows XP and have SP2 and all the latest updates. I also have a pitrated copy of ZoneAlarm Security Suite with antivirus and use pirated OnSpeed. I even use pirated CacheBoost Pro. I use DeepBurner Pro and Nero Burning ROM bundled enterprize edition and are of course pirated

Good for you, I suppose you also steal from the local stores. Did you ever even "think" for a single second for the freeware alternatives available for the products you listed, all the way from Linux as the base OS to DeepBurner Free for the CD Burning software? Can you tell me how many times you burn discs directly, burn Video-DVDs, use the Backup tool, burn PhotoCD/DVD albums, burn from the command line, etc. for you to pirate DeepBurner Pro? The Free version allows everything else except these functions. And I dont know what to say to a person who pirates an antivirus program. It really cant get cheaper than that, when good free AV programs are available.

Slam Team said:
There is nobody who doesn't use pirated s/w in India.. except a few morons !!I.N.D.I.A man... It Never Develops In Anything ... My apologies to anyone who finds this disgusting

You know, I will be honest. If I know who you are, and if I am ever on the interview panel for a company that you're applying to, I will go to the ends of the Earth to make sure you're not selected. That's literally the worst attitude I have ever seen. A few morons? And you think you're a certified genius? So if I were to walk into a store and steal all the stuff I want, I am a "genius" and the others who pay for them are morons? Its because of people like you that India doesn't get to the heights where it can reach. Disgusting isn't even cutting it close. I am honestly saddened that people think this way in our country.

hmvrulz said:

This is just the attitude I was talking about. You get software for free, so why not stick to freeware rather than pirate full version software. You seem to want to have your cake AND eat it. You want full functionality and are not willing to sacrifice it, but you cant come up with the money to pay for what you owe them? If you ever develop software for a living, then may be you would understand. But this attitude is just sick and has just GOT to change.

I can understand people who pirate games because they don't earn and are dependent on their parents and promise themselves they will get legal games when they start earning. I can understand people who pirate games and DVDs because they're not available here, even if you've got the money to spare. There are zero "alternatives" to a game or a DVD movie, so the excuse is at least partially valid. But a software with tons of free alternatives? Why cant people just buy a base OS and then use freeware to get their job done? Do they really require all the frills of a "professional" software like MS Office or Photoshop when OpenOffice and GIMP can do more than what they want? I feel honestly sad and plain infuriated when I go through this thread. :(
Nothin to say from ma side man..........................

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
khattam said:
I have a great legal trick for extensive software users and the ones using pirated copies. I have a great legal trick to use all the programs like latest Antivirus, Updates and such in a Free Legal Copy of XP (hope the way i'm going to describe is not illegal).

Well, what you're doing is illegal. :D Its still software piracy. :D

T

Tux

Why should one pay for a free thing.
Take a trial. Install it. Go to net.
Find its CRACK. ANd that's it.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
And ur point being ??? What you are doing is both illegal. And you reiterate the points over and over again with images such as these ??? The whole point of the topic is not if you can do illegal stuff or not. Its just to say whether the whole aspect is warranted or not. I think you are missing the whole point anyways.

Khattam, you just might wanna be careful. I am reporting this post as I feel this will leal to illegal activities.

Deep

Version 2.0
Note: I have deleted images posted by khattam_, the images are not relevent to the post.

Any kid can use the cracked copy of the software and increase the expiry limit, there is not big deal in that...

I would suggest that rather than posting such images, it would be better if poster can stick to the subject of the topic.

Thanks
Deep

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
i have something to say to enoonmai, maybe a lot............
And to moderators, i'm sorry...................I was just tryin to say I USE PIRATED SOFTWARE
enoonmai said:
khattam said:
I have a great legal trick for extensive software users and the ones using pirated copies. I have a great legal trick to use all the programs like latest Antivirus, Updates and such in a Free Legal Copy of XP (hope the way i'm going to describe is not illegal).

Well, what you're doing is illegal. :D Its still software piracy. :D
Ok maybe the WIndows thing is illgal but not other programs, i don't think so, whatever..............

enoonmai said:
Good for you, I suppose you also steal from the local stores. Did you ever even "think" for a single second for the freeware alternatives available for the products you listed, all the way from Linux as the base OS to DeepBurner Free for the CD Burning software?
Thanks for your suggestion and comments. I've tried Suse Personel and Fedora Core 3 but they aren't as easy to use and manage as M$-Windows and had any one of them supported my modem (it is a cheap modem and probably so-called Winmodem, i can't afford even a modem. poverty............), i'd have dual boot of SuSE and FC3 instead of XP Home and Pro dual boot. By the way, i don't steal from local stores coz its ILLEGAL and software piracy is NOT (in our country. PS: I'm from Nepal). Ok, you can explain this to me some of the people in this forum one by one but what about 99.9% of Nepalese who use PIRATED copy of Windows. Linux is very uncommon. If you buy a PC and ask them to install Linux on your machine, they will explain about the difficulties in Linux operation and recommend Windows and install a pirated copy on your system. Most of them have not seen Linux Desktops yet........and i'm talkin about the people who own or work in computer stores..........

enoonmai said:
Can you tell me how many times you burn discs directly
Many times......dont ask these questions. I understand the difference between Deepburner pro and personel and that is why i choose Deepburner Pro. But, after your comments, i've uninstalled Pro and installed the freeware version of Deepburner. I will use the Iso recorder add-on for making ISO of disks and burn them with the iso burning facility of Deepburner freeware. I'm still looking for a freeware which is easy to use and can burn in command line mode..........
But i dont think that will do any help to Deepburner's developers. What do u think, if i don't use pirated version of a program, i'm gonna buy it or what?? I'll search for a freeware and NOT buy the software. I don't see any harm to Software Companies if i'm using a pirated copy of their program. I would not buy it if i was not using a pirated copy coz i'm NOT using any software for ANY commercial use and can survive without any of the pirated software I'm using (even without Windows), but then when i can use why shouldn't I??

enoonmai said:
And I dont know what to say to a person who pirates an antivirus program. It really cant get cheaper than that, when good free AV programs are available.
By the way, I'm not pirating software....... I'm using a pirated copy........
Anyways, I wanted minimal protection from viruses and extensive online protection, so i choose Zonealarm Security suite. I could have replaced it with Kerio Personel Firewall+Avast Personel AV but then those would eat more of my resources (I have only 128Mb RAM and can't afford to upgrade). So................
And by the way, i want to repeat the same question, i asked earlier, again, what difference would it make to any of the three software companies if i used the later two instead of ZoneAlarm. If i WOULD have to buy ZA i would use the alternative, i wouldn't use it. I WOULDN'T BUY ZoneAlarm COZ I CAN'T AFFORD $79 (or i dont know how much it costs) for a program THAT CANNOT ECONOMICALLY HELP ME.

By the way, if i've badly reacted to you, i'm REALLY sorry. I'm just 16 and want to be a Programmer too but after what i've seen and learnt till today, i wont spend my time and money in making my software SECURE from crackers. I wont spend money in DLL and EXE decrypting tools and Anti-Softice tricks. I will make programs that can be EASILY cracked, if they ever need to be cracked. I'm not talkin about open source (It has its own place and importance), i'm talkin about freewares, at least for programs that are intended to be run on personel use platforms, not only because most of them are not going to pay for your application but because I'll get more disadvantages by charging ppl money for my appz. They WON'T buy it if they don't find it helpful or can't afford it. And trust me NO BODY likes a 30 day trial or program that has limited functions and when you try to run extra functions, it opens a webpage with the instructions on how you can order the app................. Thats really IRRITATING.
And by the way, what did a SECURE (From point of view of being cracked) program called 'Advanced-System-Optimizer'(ASO) do by spending probably a lot of money on security of the 30 day trial. It certainly didn't give give birth so much of software buyers. But it certainly gave birth to crackers like me. Most of the software crackers are crackers because they probably had an application to crack. And one of them is me............... And by the way, cracks for almost every version of ASO is available in every crack sites, now.

So they should know that "ANYTHING THAT RUNS CAN BE CRACKED", if they have seen the history of apps which need to be bought in order to run fully and the list of apps in any of the crack sites. So dont spend your money on protecting your apps from cracking (just a suggetion). If i become a programmer, and if i'll make any programs, I'm gonna make programs which you will not need to be paid for for running their functions. I'll make donation-wares with all functions available and no irritating nags about registering or payment. It'll have a small button in one corner, with Donate written on it and I'm sure software crackers wont spend hours with Hex editors and disassemblers to remove that. The donaters will get online support when they need and i should have no problems. In this way, i'll not only stop the birth of software crackers but will save a lot of money and time which i otherwise would have spent in making my software 'secure' from crackers............. And by the way, if my app does any good to anyone, i dont think ppl who can pay will pay.........
And, there will be no cracks of my programs, which would have otherwise been on every crack hosting site......................

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
By the way, I'm not pirating software....... I'm using a pirated copy........
Anyways, I wanted minimal protection from viruses and extensive online protection, so i choose Zonealarm Security suite. I could have replaced it with Kerio Personel Firewall+Avast Personel AV but then those would eat more of my resources (I have only 128Mb RAM and can't afford to upgrade). So................
And by the way, i want to repeat the same question, i asked earlier, again, what difference would it make to any of the three software companies if i used the later two instead of ZoneAlarm. If i WOULD have to buy ZA i would use the alternative, i wouldn't use it. I WOULDN'T BUY ZoneAlarm COZ I CAN'T AFFORD $79 (or i dont know how much it costs) for a program THAT CANNOT ECONOMICALLY HELP ME.

Using a pirated copy is still the same as the pirate. Doesnt make one lil difference. And think about it. There are other firewall AV options available. I personally use Avast home edition and I dont see how its a resource hog. As far as firewalls go well ZA is good however the AV solution I wouldnt reccomend. There are always alternatives. Why dont you just ask ? Tell them your plight and see how people are willing to help out. With respect to three companies thing, ask urself this, how many people are out there just like you ? and see the business that these people loose out. Then u'll understand.

Dude ur heart is in the right place. I can understand the need to have the softwares so that you can self-educate yourself. Some of them are exorbidantly priced and hence the need to pirate a copy. All this I can understand and so does enoonmai as he has mentioned before. However put the knowledge to good use. Your intentions are noble and i hope you can reach a stage where in donation ware is possible for you. I wish you all the best! [/quote]

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
By the way, i don't steal from local stores coz its ILLEGAL and software piracy is NOT (in our country. PS: I'm from Nepal)

LOL, I didnt obviously know that, but its not a question of whether its illegal in your country or not, when you install the software, you agree to the conditions that are laid down by the developer in the End User License Agreement (EULA) and installing/reinstalling/cracking means that you are breaching that contract. :D

But i dont think that will do any help to Deepburner's developers. What do u think, if i don't use pirated version of a program, i'm gonna buy it or what?? I'll search for a freeware and NOT buy the software. I don't see any harm to Software Companies if i'm using a pirated copy of their program. I would not buy it if i was not using a pirated copy coz i'm NOT using any software for ANY commercial use and can survive without any of the pirated software I'm using (even without Windows), but then when i can use why shouldn't I??

That is what we are hoping to change. If you get a chance to support the people like us who write software for you, then help us. :D Sure, a lot of companies overcharge, but most software that's targeted at the end user is reasonably priced, because the companies making them look at bulk sales, which makes it even easier for an end user to buy it. We're not asking you to buy Winzip or Photoshop Album, etc. at least you can use ZipGenius or IrfanView/Picasa. It hurts a developer and breaks his heart when the software he creates is cracked and he knows he should have gotten the money for it, but he hasn't. How would you feel if someone who owed you money never gave it to you? :D

As for the part about the antiviruses and firewalls, icecoolz already explained it to you. :D

By the way, if i've badly reacted to you, i'm REALLY sorry.

Oh no, dude! Dont! You dont apologize to me, ever. We're all friends here, and we watch each other's back and help each other out, even if we get tizzy with each other a couple of times. :D

I understand that part about not protecting your software, but for me, my software is like my baby (I dont have one, but...ahhh, what am I saying? :D) so just because you think they're gonna steal your house anyway, you just leave the door to the house open. Thats like saying, I am gonna die one day, so I might as well try to die today. :D If you wanna give your program as freeware, thats something totally different, as we all know. :D

If i become a programmer, and if i'll make any programs, I'm gonna make programs which you will not need to be paid for for running their functions. I'll make donation-wares with all functions available and no irritating nags about registering or payment. It'll have a small button in one corner, with Donate written on it and I'm sure software crackers wont spend hours with Hex editors and disassemblers to remove that. The donaters will get online support when they need and i should have no problems. In this way, i'll not only stop the birth of software crackers but will save a lot of money and time which i otherwise would have spent in making my software 'secure' from crackers............. And by the way, if my app does any good to anyone, i dont think ppl who can pay will pay.........
And, there will be no cracks of my programs, which would have otherwise been on every crack hosting site......................

Thats a really honorable thing to say and you should be commended for saying that, because not everyone can give their programs away as Donationware, and I really respect people who can do that. Maybe I should do something that people will find useful and give it away for free. My good deed to the world. :D

Like icecoolz said, your heart is very much in the right place. :D Good luck to you in all your endeavors and I hope I have the privilege of downloading software you create one day. In the meantime, all I can say is try not to pirate. I am sorry if I was harsh to you. :D If you want any help figuring out which freeware you need to get your job done, right from your normal tasks to programming, drop me a PM and I will do my d@mned best to help you out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom