How many Cds and DVD's do u have at your home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank4u

Youngling
approx 500
25% holly movies(my collection)
40% hindi movies
25% cartoon animation movies(ma little brother collection)
10% games
cd's or dvd mila ke...:D

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
gaurav_indian said:
Aisi waisi ek bhi cd nahi hai.:D

Kuch chahiye to yahan per bahut logo ke pass hai
u can contact Vimal @ Area 69

Vaise aisa to ho nahin sakta ki aapke pass kuch na ho(Kahin tu Waqt(movie) ka laxman to nahin hai:D)

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
piyush gupta said:
Kuch chahiye to yahan per bahut logo ke pass hai
u can contact Vimal @ Area 69

Vaise aisa to ho nahin sakta ki aapke pass kuch na ho(Kahin tu Waqt(movie) ka laxman to nahin hai:D)
vimal toh khud yahan par logon se cd maangta phirta hai ussey kaun lega.:D

torrent08

Broken In
What all Models u have for CDS & DVds Writers .?? like say Liteon or SOny or LG or something like that.. Please do write that too!!! me planni to buy anew dvd writer soon!! want to know which one will help to BURN 300 + DVDS & cds!!!!

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
We have all type of cds

Moserbear
LG
Sony
Frontex
*** I dont know their format:D

@Gaurav u can be right but see aise log bahut chalu hote hai

I m sure VImal ke pass bhi Cds ka solid collection hoga:)

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
@rajivnedungadi LOL whom are u kiddin man!...why dont u show us like a pic or somethin of them...and u urself in tht pic too!... ;)
(hate pretentious ppl...)...seriously hopin u aint one of them!

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
apoorv.sharma said:
@rajivnedungadi LOL whom are u kiddin man!...why dont u show us like a pic or somethin of them...and u urself in tht pic too!... ;)
Ismein heraani ki kya baat hai.He is collecting these cds for the last 10 years.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
rajivnedungadi said:
DVD Count - 150+
CD Count - 3100+

Multiple CDs - 300+
Multiple DVDs - 150+
Other CDs and DVDs - 400+

Therefore a total of 4000 CDs + 400+ DVDs

This is just the title count or single discwise count.

I consider one movie with 2 CDs as 1 title but a game with 3 CDs is 3 for me.

With MoserBaer bringing out movie DVDs @ Rs.34/- per movie, its going to be a year of DVDs for me

hard to believe u hav all legal stuff, lets imagine u have brought all legal at Rs.50(usually legal stuff are more than Rs.50 but i'am taking it as 50) so Rs.50*4000 tat comes to Rs.2,00,000........ haha 2 lakh rupees u hav spent on cds..... good gracious u would hav brought an high tech computer for tat amount buddy...... :p :eek: :confused: never mind

so everybody has so many cds and dvds but all cannot be legal stuff...... imagine the piracy rate... no wonder Bill Gates made a statement tat " IT WOULD TAKE 10 YEARS FOR INDIA AND CHINA TO GET RID OF PIRACY "........ by seeing this thread it makes me feel it would take 100 years.....

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
I have near abt 1500 cds+dvds in my home
There are 350 orignal titles from playstation1.
and som 50 dvds[all pirated]

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
apoorv.sharma said:
Come to my house when you come to Mumbai, I will show you the complete collection.

vish786 said:
hard to believe u hav all legal stuff, lets imagine u have brought all legal at Rs.50(usually legal stuff are more than Rs.50 but i'am taking it as 50) so Rs.50*4000 tat comes to Rs.2,00,000........ haha 2 lakh rupees u hav spent on cds..... good gracious u would hav brought an high tech computer for tat amount buddy...... :p :eek: :confused: never mind

so everybody has so many cds and dvds but all cannot be legal stuff...... imagine the piracy rate... no wonder Bill Gates made a statement tat " IT WOULD TAKE 10 YEARS FOR INDIA AND CHINA TO GET RID OF PIRACY "........ by seeing this thread it makes me feel it would take 100 years.....
Its actually more than 2,40,000/- and I have all legal stuff
The collection includes around 1300 CDs/DVDs provided by various magazines over the past 10 years, more than 800 audio CDs (most of them are south indian titles available at Rs.50/- to Rs.60/-), around 260 VCDs and other titles.
The actual collection is around 3200 the rest of the 800 include the multiple copies of Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Edubuntu, Visual Studio 2005 Pro trial, Office 2007 trial and so on...
I just dont care if people here dont believe me, but I am proud of my collection. I am crazy about CDs and DVDs and thats why I am collecing it and will collect it more. I dont think I need to convince anyone regarding it.
Not everyone are pirates and misers like you

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
rajivnedungadi said:
Come to my house when you come to Mumbai, I will show you the complete collection.

Its actually more than 2,40,000/- and I have all legal stuff
The collection includes around 1300 CDs/DVDs provided by various magazines over the past 10 years, more than 800 audio CDs (most of them are south indian titles available at Rs.50/- to Rs.60/-), around 260 VCDs and other titles.
The actual collection is around 3200 the rest of the 800 include the multiple copies of Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Edubuntu, Visual Studio 2005 Pro trial, Office 2007 trial and so on...
I just dont care if people here dont believe me, but I am proud of my collection. I am crazy about CDs and DVDs and thats why I am collecing it and will collect it more. I dont think I need to convince anyone regarding it.
Not everyone are pirates and misers like you

i'm not offending u dude just i could not digest tat u had so much legal stuff...... i really admire u if u hav all legal stuff... good keep it up... we require com users like u who buy only legal stuff... hur-re... u know somethin i too had a lot of craze for buyin cds and dvds so i too startin buyin lots of digits and linux for you magazines...... u mentioned me pirate... i hav all legal stuff like u... and i am thinkin of buyin windows vista also(recently bought a new com so)... u dont hav to prove anybody tat u hav all legal... nobody cares about legality... enjoy

Last edited:

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
vish786 said:
i'm not offending u dude just i could not digest tat u had so much legal stuff...... i really admire u if u hav all legal stuff... good keep it up... we require com users like u who buy only legal stuff... hur-re... u know somethin i too had a lot of craze for buyin cds and dvds so i too startin buyin lots of digits and linux for you magazines...... u mentioned me pirate... i hav all legal stuff like u... and i am thinkin of buyin windows vista also(recently bought a new com so)... u dont hav to prove anybody tat u hav all legal... nobody cares about legality... enjoy

Sorry if you felt bad dude...but I am a bit too straight forward

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Hmm.. Gotta count again. I checked my CD-DVD collection in Jan 2007.
It was

239 CDs
864 DVDs. (I stopped creating CDs after getting a DVD writer.).

All are softwares and games. No movies or Music CD/DVD.

(95% is pirated as I have unlimited connection at home. This collection is going big every day. Approx. I burn 4-5 DVDs each month full of Softs- Games.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I dont understand the purpose of this thread still here i go...
I have roughly about 1500 Cd' and 600 DVd's (2100)
20 % PS2 all popular titles.
10% Xbox ....Most of the titles that i could get my hand on.
Most of the issues from 2001 of Chip ,Pc Quest , and later years when Digit India came in to existence from the day one.
Other are Softwares and Downloaded and Backups.
Then i happen to have small movie library ( Personal) at home..
Hmm guess thats it!

Status
Not open for further replies.