How many Cds and DVD's do u have at your home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@rajivnedungadi
4000 CDs and 400DVDs of legal stuffs might have cost u a bomb.

About 70% of my disc is burned in my own PC. Its now my 6th CD writer and 2nd DVD writer.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
And I have lost count.:D. But I am sure I do not have so much discs as you people. But I may have around 150-160, all usable. I have discarded all unusable discs. I will have to count them some day. That's a tiresome job.:(

blackpearl

The Devil
I have around 100-125. And a lot of non working or useless CDs. How do I dispose them? Or can I use them somewhere other than making coasters? Who needs 100 coasters anyway? :p

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
blackpearl said:
I have around 100-125. And a lot of non working or useless CDs. How do I dispose them? Or can I use them somewhere other than making coasters? Who needs 100 coasters anyway? :p
Break all of them.Or you can give them to rikshaw walas so that they can put it on their rikshaw.:D

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
thats too much...4000 cds...:)
well my collection contains only softwares...and my total comes out be...100-150...

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
i have only 50. But i have like 3 hard drives full of good software. Just remembered though that i have not touched those since a year. Do i really need those if i haven't even touched it for over a year? :-?

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
my friend collects all these waste CDs & DVDs....he has got a full almirah of damaged CDS...you fellows will be shocked when u see that...

kuni5_hem

Broken In
i have got around 200 cd..
and about 50 dvds or so..
besides that i have got 1 hd of 20 gb..loaded with many cool softwares..

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I had many. Recently I went on clean-up drive and gave away all my mp3 and movie CD's to friends. Before giving I copied all of them to DVD's......
I am fed up of CD's that just stores 700MB.

hailgautam

Youngling
I got some 100 odd movie cds which will have 2star or 3star ratings :D, Got very few proper movies; all the digit, chip, PCW cds (well almost) ever released, many software cds.

but my dad got a collection worth around 100K. he spent so much money (well i would like you guys to know that dad never bought any CD more than worth 15 and DVD with 5 movies more than 50 bucks). My dad got at least 1K movie titles, i have to count and tell..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom