How is my wordpress theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Hi guyz,
How is my theme? Its a simplistic, image-less theme derived from one of Andeas Viklund's theme.

Should I go ahead and put it for download?

url: *www.w3hobbyist.com

Note, its quite green btw!

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Simplistic and easy on eyes. But you could have added some more things and changed the layout a bit, like K2 theme. ;)

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
loved the green color..
but i think i am missing the header. i think you should add some title at the top pal!
it looks too ... errr.. naked

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
No offense but it looks way too boring to me. I mean I too like simple design, but this looks kinda barren to me. Please spice it up a bit.

Pathik

Google Bot
Quite simplistic and minimal. Use better fonts on the left sidebar. BTW, didn't you use your custom blog thingy? Why WP?

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
It's simple and loads fast :)

Simplistic and easy on eyes. But you could have added some more things and changed the layout a bit, like K2 theme. ;)
K, had a look at K2 and there is one navi layout change I fee I should do :)

loved the green color..
but i think i am missing the header. i think you should add some title at the top pal!
it looks too ... errr.. naked
Thanks, actually I am happy that you liked the green color, because I felt somehow that it was odd, but still not tough on eyes!

...naked :D lol

No offense but it looks way too boring to me. I mean I too like simple design, but this looks kinda barren to me. Please spice it up a bit.
Hmmm...actually one of the expected reactions ;), I will try to spice as possible for me. Since I have pathetic skills at graphics, even the best image editing software can'd do me any good. So I avoided images. Ofcourse I can do some gradients but they will look bland at most, so I though 'imageless' was better

Quite simplistic and minimal. Use better fonts on the left sidebar. BTW, didn't you use your custom blog thingy? Why WP?
Hmmm...fonts....K, actually I will need a Sans Serif type, serif ones won't go to well together. So instead, I have increased the letter spacing a bit. Tahoma makes it look a bit cramped!

Thank you all!

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I did not like it.
What ever the theme is, Simplistic, Complicated, XYZ etc etc
Finally what matters is if your readers like it or not !! ;)

btw K2 is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom