How is Medal of Honor allied assault?

abhidev

Human Spambot
its one of the best and early world war games i have played....just awesome.....and yes it is written by steven spielberg and is also inspired from the movie Saving private ryan....the game is same as the movie....

Alok

Adventurer
its one of the best and early world war games i have played....just awesome.....and yes it is written by steven spielberg and is also inspired from the movie Saving private ryan....the game is same as the movie....

company of heroes is direct illusion of saving private ryan.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
One thing is sure this game indeed have some impressive ai.They changes positions according the situation.

gameranand

Living to Play
My favorite game in the series was Airborne for sure. Really liked close quarter combats and long range shooting. Also its kinda open ended game. You can take many patch for a particular objective. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
there's a co-op mod for MOHAA - has anyone tried that - it would be so much fun ;-)

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Its an old game but a must play. Some sniper levels are difficult and might cause headaches. All in all a must play.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
one tip from my side - don't let those or any alarm sound ( except in some cases ) or else enemy soldiers will keep coming and coming unless you turn off the alarm ;-)

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Its an old game but a must play. Some sniper levels are difficult and might cause headaches. All in all a must play.

Nope i think they were not difficult they test your skill.for me it was fun and this game has one of the best sniping missions.snipers last stand was awesome!

one tip from my side - don't let those or any alarm sound ( except in some cases ) or else enemy soldiers will keep coming and coming unless you turn off the alarm ;-)
dude towards the ending there are some levels where the alarm will turn on automatically after some time therefore there you cannot turn it off completely.

Anyways finished the game in normal and i must say it was damn challenging in normal mode too.Dont know how the hard mode will be.

vaibhav23

In the zone
For alarms stand near them and each time they are started stop them.Usually works but not all the times

Friends I want to download some mods for the game. Can someone provide with a whole list of good mods for the same.
@topgear Where can I download the CO-OP mod

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
day of the tiger is much more hard than sniper last stand. tank is slow & the cannons take away a huge amount of health on single strike. i hope there was a way to walk out of the tank & blow up the cannons ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I don't think that level was too tough for me - completed it by trying 2 times anyway ;-)

Nope i think they were not difficult they test your skill.for me it was fun and this game has one of the best sniping missions.snipers last stand was awesome!

dude towards the ending there are some levels where the alarm will turn on automatically after some time therefore there you cannot turn it off completely.

Anyways finished the game in normal and i must say it was damn challenging in normal mode too.Dont know how the hard mode will be.

yep, not every time you can turn off the alarms and that's why I've mentioned ( in some cases ) on the previous posts - sometime you hust need to run and shoot the hell out of everything ;-)

For alarms stand near them and each time they are started stop them.Usually works but not all the times

Friends I want to download some mods for the game. Can someone provide with a whole list of good mods for the same.
@topgear Where can I download the CO-OP mod

get the mod from here ;-)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
&& I don't think that level was too tough for me - completed it with by trying 2 times anyway ;-)

during first play it was easy. now don't know what happened. maybe enemy AI increased over time ;-)

yep, not every time you can turn off the alarms and that's why I've mentioned ( in some cases ) on the previous posts - sometime you hust need to run and shoot the hell out of everything ;-)

are you talking about the mission where you need to infiltrate some enemy camp & steal papers (level starts with you hiding in a german truck)? that particular level is hard. no matter how much you try, every 30sec or so someone turn the damn alarm on & enemy keep coming for you. another level was the one you encounter after tank mission, maybe. you need to snipe some officer or so. forgotten.

How many of you have completed the dlcs also and how were they?

you mean the expansion packs? both are worth playing & lot easier than AA.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
during first play it was easy. now don't know what happened. maybe enemy AI increased over time ;-)

^^ may be ;-)

are you talking about the mission where you need to infiltrate some enemy camp & steal papers (level starts with you hiding in a german truck)? that particular level is hard. no matter how much you try, every 30sec or so someone turn the damn alarm on & enemy keep coming for you.

yep, on that mission enemy soldiers keep coming and coming unless the alarm is turned off after every time it sounded.

another level was the one you encounter after tank mission, maybe. you need to snipe some officer or so. forgotten.

^^ another alarm mission is that where you have to escape through a window at the end to finish the mission - can't remember the exact details now ;-)

you mean the expansion packs? both are worth playing & lot easier than AA.

Spear Head is tough and Break Through is easy enough IMO ;-)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ another alarm mission is that where you have to escape through a window at the end to finish the mission - can't remember the exact details now ;-)

yes. thats the mission i am talking about. after sniping some officer you need to run like hell & escape through a window.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Never played in hard mode, sniper missions were great! :razz:

Top Bottom