How is Medal of Honor allied assault?

quan chi

mortal kombat
Guys i have heard and read a lot about this game being one of the best.As it has been written by steven speilberg himself.

I have played pacific assault and airborne.But unfortunately i havent tried this one.:-(
I just want to have your views about this game.

vaibhav23

In the zone
The game is quite good but old .Not a very long game but the best part of the game is when enemy soldiers come out from cupboard's and attack on you

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
if its that good i will surely try it.Btw i have also read somewhere that it has the best climax(sniper) compared to any other fps out there.

vaibhav23

In the zone
Yes in the ending levels you will face only snipers who are quite well hidden and not too easy to find

gameranand

Living to Play
Real nice game. Completed it twice. Will run on any system and very nice experience. This is one of the old games that I enjoyed very much.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ thats what make it better than COD. for me, a must play. it is not COD style: run & gun. you do that & you are a dead man the very next moment.

the graphics sucks (but it is a WW2 game so everything is already broken or burnt) but other than that absolutely nothing to complain about. really challenging AI. well designed levels. needs lot of patience to pass the levels (or to spot the odd sniper). & remember, F5 = save game. forget it & you may curse yourself every 5min :lol:

PS: thanks a lot to topgear for recommending this game & the 2 expansion packs.

but the best part of the game is when enemy soldiers come out from cupboard's and attack on you

sniper's last stand just before you get the tiger tank. how do i remember? finished that level just 24hrs ago :p

Guys i have heard and read a lot about this game being one of the best.As it has been written by steven speilberg himself.

yes. & don't miss out on the 2 expansion packs: breakthrough & spearhead.

I have played pacific assault and airborne.But unfortunately i havent tried this one.:-(

pacific assault is easy. Pacific assault = team. Allied assault = you (with some super dumb@ss friends).

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh boy I remember a mission on D-Day. Damn I was dead like in 2 sec. I was like WTF just happened ???? After that thought about strategy and completed that in 2 tries. :p

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
the graphics sucks (but it is a WW2 game so everything is already broken or burnt) but other than that absolutely nothing to complain about
I have the high resolution texture mod installed.:D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ completed it twice - it's a real gem of all WWII based game and a must play and must have game ;-)

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Oh please, don't say MoHAA graphics suck. Back in the days when it came out, it was pretty much amazing. Always compare a game with the period it was released in, not with the present.

But yeah, a great game..and you could try Medal of Honour : Pacific Assault as well. This one (as the title indicates) is set in the Pacific , and features Pearl Harbor and other locations.

Alok

Adventurer
I have finished allied assault, game is good but one think that i don't like is every time enemy requires 2 bullets to die even a dog:-( Either i have a machine gun or any other every time i have to hit twice to kill them.

Last edited:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Medal of Honor 2010 was a great game. Graphics wise very good. Story was good too. But the AI was dumb. Like you can kill several hoards of enemies while taking cover behind some rocks..... :-|

Will try Allied Assault.. :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
For me Medal of Honor Airborne is better than MOH PA and MOH 2010 - played MOH Airborne after I completed MOH AA ( 2nd time ) and Airborne felt awesome ;-)

Top Bottom