How good you are english is

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Friends myself start this topic to check how good you are english is I type one topic then you type one topic then after other person ten so on so we will no and improve our english then we be mangement exam toppar so my topic is India

India is grate country on this world. eighty persent is hindu remaining are non hindu like muslim, christian, parsi, sikh. In north there is mountain and very cold in south there is very hot All peopal are living like brothars and sister in India In india there is no king but before there is now there is prime minister we do election and select minister India make good movie and good more than hollywood where there is only kiss, kiss,kiss but in bollywood there is fight,song,dance I love my India Jai Ho

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
This thread is weird. Nonetheless, to improve your english skills just subscribe to some English newspaper and read it everyday. If you don;t know the meaning of a word then refer a dictionary.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Isn't that tilte of the thread is supposed to be "How good your english is" ....?

And my suggestion is, read TDF threads... You will gain lot of engilsh knowledge than going to a library or a private class.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Judging by the thread title, I would say you seriously need some English lessons. No offense though.. just a thought. =p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Donot closed this thread..!! This thread just rocks on..!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Judging by your previous posts and the way you typed them, your english is pretty standard but it seems that your true motive to create this thread is to waste people's time to post here

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Isn't that tilte of the thread is supposed to be "How good your english is" ....?

And my suggestion is, read TDF threads... You will gain lot of engilsh knowledge than going to a library or a private class.

+100000.....

Donot closed this thread..!! This thread just rocks on..!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

:grin::grin:

@OP :
Do what vamsikrishna said.... thats'll help you a lot rather than creating such threads which will turned out to be a funny one...(No offense meant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom