How good you are english is

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still wonder if anyone could understand my post in depth. :D It has really not got anything to do with this thread and the OP. :)

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Judging by your previous posts and the way you typed them, your english is pretty standard but it seems that your true motive to create this thread is to waste people's time to post here

Dear Sir please tell to me how you are time is wasted. Are you engineer, are you minister, are you doctor, are you doing business of money then how how your time wasting tell tell tell

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The purpose of this thread is to correct the errors in the previous post. :)

The OP just wants to increase his thread's post count and waste others time. I see that whatever that comes to his mind he posts. I didn't find any of his previous threads and posts valuable till now.:-|
err? Once upon a time, not quite long ago, you were also a newbie...................:| (and the story continues)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I still wonder if anyone could understand my post in depth. :D It has really not got anything to do with this thread and the OP. :)

I got it ico...:grin: ..

Donot closed this thread:grin::grin:

You too need to improve your english...:grin:

Dear Sir please tell to me how you are time is wasted. Are you engineer, are you minister, are you doctor, are you doing business of money then how how your time wasting tell tell tell

Again, you're trying to fool everyone by typing intentionally....Please dont do this again....

The purpose of this thread is to correct the errors in the previous post. :)

err? Once upon a time, not quite long ago, you were also a newbie...................:| (and the story continues)

So what if he was a newbie once....:cool:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
He deliberately misspelled and writed poor english!!! It was funny too...........:))

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
He deliberately misspelled and writed poor english!!! It was funny too...........:))

Rahim

Married!
Let me correct you :D
'He deliberately misspelled and wrote poor English!!! It was funny too...........:))'
In fact the op's English seems a badly synced movie!!!

Disc_Junkie is still a newbie as he keeps posting to increase his post count just for the sake of it :p

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^^ Ok Ok!! you are a senior member. Satisfied!!:grin::grin:

a_rahim wants himself to be a called a senior member by others.........;-)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Let me correct you :D
'He deliberately misspelled and wrote poor English!!! It was funny too...........:))'
In fact the op's English seems a badly synced movie!!!

Disc_Junkie is still a newbie as he keeps posting to increase his post count just for the sake of it :p

Why do u think I Italiced writed in my post???U Killed the joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom