how good gamer you really are??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwamedh

Right off the assembly line
wow...hardcore gamers here :) Anyone played ArmA2? thats one awesome game guys! really true to life military sim. You should try it out sometime and the multiplayer is stunning!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Be gone spammer.. Any way you gave bump to the thread.

My question..

What was the cost of the rig that ran very first computer based game. And what was the original purpose of the computer?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Tell me. :))

"In for a penny, in for a Phucin' pound!". Not for 'Game You are Currently Addicted to' thread comers. For general Gamerz. :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@Nvidia..

Answer for my question is...

First every computer based video game was invented in 1962 called 'Space Wars', created by a student of MIT named Steve Russell. It was only playable on a $ 8million main frame computer which was used to calculate missile trajectories.

Answer for your question is..

Sean.. in that amusement club.. I think he says it in initial stages of the game where you have to go and free a prisoner.. if i remember it correctly.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^That Q ain't for ye 'cause ye'r a regular visitor of that sticky thread. :D

OK. "I thought we ended this war yesterday."

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
you should not add distinct qualifier for a question. Every one is eligible for answering that.

I guess it is my turn now.. and my question is..

What is the first game that played in multiple colors ?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
omg! was that a question? I thought it is a predetermined statement you are telling to me. Please do tell that you are asking a question before asking a question next time and BTW, i don't know the answer and neither have patience to google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom