how good gamer you really are??

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
to the topic.i was getting bored with same all those threads and all monotonic posts.therefore i came up with a kind of contest where no prices will be awarded except points.:D

this thread is intended for fun only therefore please try to maintain the fun factor.
[/CENTER][/FONT]

RULEZ!!​

1.EVERYONE WILL GET A CHANCE TO ASK QUESTIONS.BUT FOR THAT HE HAS TO INFORM IN ADVANCE.EXMPLE:-AFTER THIS POST OF MINE THE FIRST PERSON TO REPLY 'I WANT TO ASK THE NEXT QUESTION' WILL GET THE NEXT CHANCE. (RULE NO3 WILL NOT BE APPLICABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME:D)
NOW REFER NEXT RULE.

2.NOW STOP! AFTER HIS POST NO OTHER ENTRIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED!! UNTIL ANYONE COMES UP WITH A CORRECT ANSWER.

3.THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE CORRECT ANSWER GETS THE NEXT CHANCE TO ASK QUESTION.NOW IF HE WANTS TO PASS THEN HE MUST MENTION IT. NOW FOLLOW RULE NO.1.:D

4.10 POINTS WILL BE AWARDED FOR A CORRECT REPLY.IT WILL CONSIST OF MANY SESSIONS:D EACH WILL END WITH 200 POINTS TOTAL.

5.THE FIRST PERSON TO GET MOST OF THE POINTS WIN.

6.QUESTIONS CAN BE ASKED FROM THESE PARTS ONLY:-ANY FAMOUS GAME
DIALOGUE,LYRICS FROM ANY GAME TRACK,COMPOSER NAME,SINGER NAME AND SCREENSHOTS.QUESTIONS OTHER THAN THESE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.

7.EDITED POSTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

8.ONLY ONE HINT ALLOWED.

9.THIS THREAD IS FOR EVERYONE GUYS.even if i am not active each one of you should keep a track of how many point which member has got.and try to play fair.

I REPEAT PLEASE BE HONEST TO RETAIN THE FUN HERE!!

LET ME START FIRST.

_________________________ FIRST QUESTION OF SESSION1.____________

IDENTIFY THE GAME :- THE FOLLOWING IS A LINE TAKEN FROM THE MIDDLE OF A VERY FAMOUS TRACK(TITLE/INTRO TRACK) OF A VERY FAMOUS GAME.

Code:
" [I]DAMAGE DONE TO THE FLESH WHAT THEY SAID IN THE NAME OF THE.
DAMAGE DONE TO THE HEART ITS THE START OF THE END!"[/I]

HINT :- GENRE: HORROR. (IT ALMOST HOLDS THE ANSWER:D)

SCOREBOARD

vamsi:- 20 points
max_demon:- 10 points​

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The song is from Silent Hill: Home Coming.

Answer my Question..

In which Game you can read the lines that were told in Bhagavat Geetha in the skies??? And name those lines.

Hint: PS2, Sequel, SCEA, Golden Joystick , 2.44Million copies sold. God..I am very generous.. to give these urns as hints.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
God Of War II : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh , this is spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Max.. yes It is from God of War 2... The message is..

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds"

The developers words about this message: The quote in the sky is from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. It was later famously quoted by the American physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer to describe the first nuclear bomb test on July 16, 1945.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
The song is from Silent Hill: Home Coming.

Answer my Question..

In which Game you can read the lines that were told in Bhagavat Geetha in the skies??? And name those lines.

Hint: PS2, Sequel, SCEA, Golden Joystick , 2.44Million copies sold. God..I am very generous.. to give these urns as hints.

alright.

btw please give one hint only.

guys please read the rules.

btw

10 points to vamsi and max_demon.
next turn max_demon.

Last edited:

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
great game quan chi....

how about this ....name the game where you battled though a netherworld known as Oneiros and later though an alternate dimension called eternal autumn ....no hints ....this is almost too easy..

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It's Clive Barker's Undying.

P.S: Don't post the questions in a way that one can find it easily by googling. :grin:

My question..

'Fear the wrath of the god'

In which game the above lines are pronounced and who pronounces it?

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
Sorry for breaking rules, but needed.
Seeing every one is asking same types of questions...Again & again only "Dialogs" from the games.
What a hell man??
Dont repeat same types of questions.
>>>My example question:
From which hollywood movie the idea, character(niko), action, environment, styles has been taken in GTA 4?

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
hope your post no 10 is correct.check the scoreboard.

Sorry for breaking rules, but needed.
Seeing every one is asking same types of questions...Again & again only "Dialogs" from the games.
What a hell man??
Dont repeat same types of questions.
>>>My example question:
From which hollywood movie the idea, character(niko), action, environment, styles has been taken in GTA 4?

since max_demon havent said anything and its been long therefore his turn of asking question is cancelled.allright guys this is the current question.

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
@MW, reveal it ASAP!!!

Ok ok..
>>>The name of this movie is: "Crank".
Must watch for all Gta 4 fans...After viewing this movie, you will automatically feel it is gta 4... Hero "shebby" is the total copy of niko...Who is infected with chinies poision & and tries for survival of his life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom