How can we save flash n youtube videos ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzefa

Journeyman
how do u save the youtube / metacafe videos on your hard disk ? and the flash animations, flash videos, flash games ? saving these should be the same too ?
I cant figure out where the file goes , its not in the internet temp files folder nor is it in the others and there are no options on how to save so how do we save them ?? ?? ?? ........

satyamy

Alive Again...
amitava82 said:
Scroll down this page...
actually very few people know that Digit has started one more option

this
Similar Threads
--=/*Youtube Videos*\=--vimal_mehrotraChit Chat2420-03-2007 12:55 PMAdsense using Youtube VideosIndyanTechnology News007-03-2007 02:55 PMi want to save flash videostango_cashSoftware Troubleshooting1322-02-2007 05:24 AMHow to download videos from youtube?mukulChit Chat4524-12-2006 01:33 PMWill youtube streaming videos cost bandwith

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
paste the youtube link in this *javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php. you will get download link. you can use download managers also. very cool. I am using it successfully.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I was being sarcastic and ironical at the same time. :lol:

Anyway, together we have already posted four useless replies, so I think it would be safe to stop now.

knight17

In the zone
This program can do it for you nicely :
- *www.orbitdownloader.com/
Check its download manager features too, It is really nice.

anandk

Distinguished Member
YouTube Grabber 1.0.0.1 : Everything you need to download and watch YouTube videos on your computer.

tuxfan

Technomancer
There is a plugin for firefox called Ook? Video Ook!. It is really funny name but the plugin is for saving you tube videos.

the best is *keepvid.com .it gives u the direct link and u can use download accelerators also..also supports broken downloads..

OP
H

Huzefa

Journeyman
the Similar Threads is a very good feature started by digit ... ok amitava82

Point taken.....

itz funny , why dont they just have an option like right click and save ? so simple it is

amitava82

MMO Addict
Huzefa said:
why dont they just have an option like right click and save? so simple it is
U mean the youtube and other video sites? Because you are not allowed to download any video. i think its illegal to download. not sure..:rolleyes:

ECE0105

In the zone
If you are using Firefox, mediapirate downloader is a good plugin to do it. I personally found it easier to use, than Ook Video Ook.... (This is another plugin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom