sk_thinking

Right off the assembly line
need to connect internet in suse 10.3

i am unable to connect internet in suse 10.3
how can i do it.......

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Yes, you will have to be more specific, what connection - dial up/broadband/cable/wireless, how do you connect - router/modem/datacard, LAN port or USB, do you dial through or is it always on (as in modem on/off - internet on/off).

OP
sk_thinking

sk_thinking

Right off the assembly line
NucleusKore said:
Yes, you will have to be more specific, what connection - dial up/broadband/cable/wireless, how do you connect - router/modem/datacard, LAN port or USB, do you dial through or is it always on (as in modem on/off - internet on/off).

I want to connect it with brodband

If you are using a broadband internet connection using a cable that plugs into your ethernet card, then you just need to find out the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway and DNS server IP from your provider (most probably he has already given it to you. The in yast config, select network devices, choose your card, fill in the details, and there you go. If you could give me more details about your connection, then may be i can be more specific. Hope that helps.

praka123

left this forum longback
so @new:
use yast2 config manager and select network connection and configure ur Broad band.then launch from menu kinternet and use it for connect & disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom