How are private colleges, SRM, Manipal, Amity, VIT etc

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
what is core subjects and IT & ITES.... that was given on manipal page...
i mean is IT & ITES same as B.Tech in IT

krazylearner

poor little me
Every other college says that, but don't back them with statistics. That's the difference, as simple as that.

do you really believe these statics ?

Ok i have example to prove .

Intel visited my college this year . they selected 9 students for internships and 1 student for permanent job . Later during internship 2 more students were given permanent job offer by intel . so out of 1o only 3 got placed and rest were thrown out .

But on college website they were showing 10 students got placed in intel.

krazylearner

poor little me
Private colleges' statistics are always self-obsessed tbh.

absoluetly true .
When i joined my college they were saying average package was 5.75 lakh .It was written clearly on the college website .

greatest placements , record placements , highest average package , and more bla bla

everything they said is out of thin air . Don't believe them .

Jerin

Journeyman
Shocked at seeing big names like VIT, and SRM in the list. It is a real shame. These people are charging students so much and not having the standard. SRM , I heard is a five star kind of a University.

ritvij

rated R
Shocked at seeing big names like VIT, and SRM in the list. It is a real shame. These people are charging students so much and not having the standard. SRM , I heard is a five star kind of a University.

five star- i wont give 1 star for infra! you must have heard about amity!!!:razz:

Top Bottom