How are private colleges, SRM, Manipal, Amity, VIT etc

@vi

Journeyman
Guys how are these private colleges for Mtech Programmes ? Know anyone studying there ?

Thank you !

krazylearner

poor little me
3 years back there was a list published in telegraph india about 44 colleges which were blacklisted by government for poor quality of education .except manipal all three of them were there in that list .

if you want i can give you that link.

krazylearner

poor little me
here is the link buddy
The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Nation | ‘Pioneer’ varsity on unfit list

Open the image which is given in the article.

Read the article .It has some good advice on colleges.There are other stories too on telegraph india related to colleges.

ritvij

rated R
guys i took admission in srm this year!.. have a month to left.. shall i take admission there or go for galgotias or drop?

krazylearner

poor little me
guys i took admission in srm this year!.. have a month to left.. shall i take admission there or go for galgotias or drop?

don't drop until you are sure you can put your efforts during the drop out year.

and the comparison between two private universities is not a reasonable thing to do.

Its like comparing between a thief and a super thief .

almost all private colleges suck .

Why they attract students is because of placements. Better placements means better students .so this should be the sole formula for comparison . Compare between their placement record ,focus on average placement rate and average placement package and then choose accordingly.

ritvij

rated R
don't drop until you are sure you can put your efforts during the drop out year.

and the comparison between two private universities is not a reasonable thing to do.

Its like comparing between a thief and a super thief .

almost all private colleges suck .

Why they attract students is because of placements. Better placements means better students .so this should be the sole formula for comparison . Compare between their placement record ,focus on average placement rate and average placement package and then choose accordingly.

drop was the last option..
i am getting BBD lucknow from UPTU.. studies are almost same in all private colleges.. equating to null!
srm gets the best vote for placements.. so IMO; SRM>>Galgotia.
sorry for the bump.. but any inputs on these two univs are welcome~~:oops:

krazylearner

poor little me
srm gets the best vote for placements.. so IMO; SRM>>Galgotia.

you can't be sure

ask any student who is in SRM . i accept that good and large number of companies visit SRM but competition/seat is also very very high .

i would suggest you to discuss it privately with any student of SRM.Don't rush just take your time.

ritvij

rated R
you can't be sure

ask any student who is in SRM . i accept that good and large number of companies visit SRM but competition/seat is also very very high .

i would suggest you to discuss it privately with any student of SRM.Don't rush just take your time.

i talked to jatin.. a tdf member.. studying in SRM and he recommended it for cse as the placements are superb..

Top Bottom